Tracker for HORSE?

• 6 replies
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      Yes, PT had a stud-tracker (stud + razz + hi/lo). There are no such things any more unfortunatly.

/Johan = :f_confused:
    • badgerer
      badgerer
      Silver
      try free poker data base (fpdb)

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/fpdb/index.php?title=Main_Page

can be difficult to install but once you get it running it tracks every variant including mixed games.
    • RainmanTrail
      RainmanTrail
      Basic
      I second that suggestion: fpdb is pretty good software once you get acclimated to it. Plus the guy that wrote it (or at least one of them) Steffen is very helpful and a pretty nice guy.
    • Balance1
      Balance1
      Bronze
      Is fpdb allowed in all rooms?
      Guys, who use it, what are your impressions?
    • badgerer
      badgerer
      Silver
      Originally posted by Balance1
      Is fpdb allowed in all rooms?
      Guys, who use it, what are your impressions?
      it doesn't support every room but certainly all the major ones. i'm sure its allowed as it's only tracking software with a basic HUD. some sites don't allow HUD's but i don't know anything about that, it hasn't been a problem for me (stars and tilt).

i think it's a perfectly adequate tool, for a mixed game player it's invaluable as nothing else like it exists. I think its most helpful to cash game players because it provides most of the statistics you would expect to see from a commercial product. for mtt/sng players it's quite basic just graphing, roi, and itm percentage pretty much.

it's not perfect, for example, it doesn't record bounties from KO mtt/sng properly, the hand replayer isn't great and last time i checked the replayer didn't support draw hands. however as rainmantrail has said there is good support available and it is after all a work in progress.

sadly i haven't been able to get it running properly on my main pc since i switched from windows to ubuntu, although i know it is possible i'm too much of a linux noob and too lazy to work it out. now that you have reminded me about it i might just redouble my efforts because i miss it quite a lot.
    • Balance1
      Balance1
      Bronze
      Thanks