[NL2-NL10] NL10 - 3 hands

• 4 replies
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      1) Bet 2/3 of the pot on flop(I don't see any special reason for overbetting and you don't want to make your contibets too expensive). Correct push on turn with your draw.

2) Second pair with medium kicker in a multiway pot is very very weak and you shouldn't even consider playing anything but c/f with this hand. However on the river you hit your trips and there and only there you can make a potsized value bet in an unraised pot.

3) Your converter is a little strange and from what I see you are sitting on early position which means a fold with KQ. But if I'm wrong about your position and you are legitimate to make a PF raise then you well played it with PF raise and a regular contibet.

P.S.: This is the link to the converter I use, I hope you can use it too to make more clear posts... http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php#supportedsites
      ...if it doesn't work I suggest you look for one on your own, because it's really hard to comment unclear posts.
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Agree with burek2000 on hands:
      1)preflop raise should be 0.6(4BB+1BBper limper) coz you had 2 limpers;cbet on flop against one opp,I would do less cbet on drawy board (1/2 pot size) and nice push with FD+oc;if opp is calling station postflop can play draw passively.
      2)Can`t do cbet with second pair in multiway pot and being out of position,only check/fold.River -your push was ok with made hand,because you already pot committed,but I would bet only 2/3 of pot size even this looks stupid (i`m pot committed anyway).Opps on those microlimits can call bet with weak hand more often than push.This is psychological adjustment to microlimits,bad poker,I know that ,but can win some extra value. :) ( criticize me and you will be right :D ).
      3)fold preflop,can`t raise KQ from early position,only from late position and blinds.
      Q-AQ,AJ,KQ you fold when have raise in front,no call these hands ever-SSS player raises or folds,calling is rare exception( low pp when you have 3-4 limpers in front.).If there was no raise in front, you should raise according to position (look at chart).If you have limpers in front raise 4BB+1BB per limper,but NOT call.
      JJ,QQ-if you had raise in front ,you reraise 3x original raise ,but if raise commits more than half of your stack,push all in directly.
      Reread preflop play article-most important article :
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/no-limit/822/
      Look at video section (undercover82 SSS videos) and visit coachings
      Good luck. :)
    • Paul5151
      Paul5151
      Bronze
      Thank you :)
      burek2000 - well, I think that this hand converter is the only one that works with mansion poker hands :(
      Bronze
      1) Fine, you could've beted $0.6 pf, 2/3 pot on the flop and shove the turn since new flush draw emerged and you still have overcards.

2) In such a multiway pot I'd check/fold turn as anybody can easily have two pair or weak jack here. Of course it's a bet (pot) on the river.

3) Nh as far as i understand this converter ;) . PLEASE, find yourself another (maybe ask xylere, he plays on mansion).