MP1: $9.74
      MP2: $9.61
      MP3: $12.47
      CO: $6.93
      Button: $5.90
      SB: $4.88
      BB: $5.46

Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is UTG+1 with A♦ K♠
      UTG folds, Hero raises to $0.2, 3 folds, CO calls, Button calls, 2 folds.

Flop: J♠ A♥ J♥ ($0.67, 3 players)
      Hero bets $0.45, CO calls, Button calls.

Turn: Q♦ ($2.02, 3 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.75, Button calls, Hero ?
  • 2 replies
    • Thorsten77
      Thorsten77
      Black
      I'd say its a good laydown, but then I saw its NL5 and you sometimes see hands like 55 and 88 at the showdown in such spots. However, I'd fold as my reasoning is that 2 players call my early position raise and my c-bet on a paired A high board which has hit my range well. With the turn, we only split with AK; we are beat vs. AQ and any jack. I'd call if only CO bets and BU folds, but after bet and call, I don't see me ahead often enough. However, if players at this limit typically play very weired and would play low pockets the same way, you should call.
    • Dziurgis
      Dziurgis
      Bronze
      this is what i was actually thinking. AA? not likely by looking at preflop. KK? I beat them but very not likely as AA. I can be against AK so would be split. AQ, AJ, QQ, JJ all beat me. So it is like a few hands I can beat but many can beat me.
      well, after my bet on the flop it was just instant call from both of the so i thought i most likely against those hands which i mentioned before. i folded...
      they both went to showdown and one had A10 another one 99.
      you were right, players on that limit plays really weird! it is really annoying.