This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl5 Ak Fr

• Dziurgis
      Dziurgis
      Bronze
      Poker Stars
      No Limit Holdem Ring game
      Blinds: $0.02/$0.05
      9 players
      Converter

Stack sizes:
      UTG: $2.59
      Hero: $11.84
      MP1: $9.74
      MP2: $9.61
      MP3: $12.47
      CO: $6.93
      Button: $5.90
      SB: $4.88
      BB: $5.46

Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is UTG+1 with A♦ K♠
      UTG folds, Hero raises to $0.2, 3 folds, CO calls, Button calls, 2 folds.

Flop: J♠ A♥ J♥ ($0.67, 3 players)
      Hero bets $0.45, CO calls, Button calls.

Turn: Q♦ ($2.02, 3 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.75, Button calls, Hero ?
  • 2 replies
    • Thorsten77
      Thorsten77
      Black
      I'd say its a good laydown, but then I saw its NL5 and you sometimes see hands like 55 and 88 at the showdown in such spots. However, I'd fold as my reasoning is that 2 players call my early position raise and my c-bet on a paired A high board which has hit my range well. With the turn, we only split with AK; we are beat vs. AQ and any jack. I'd call if only CO bets and BU folds, but after bet and call, I don't see me ahead often enough. However, if players at this limit typically play very weired and would play low pockets the same way, you should call.
    • Dziurgis
      Dziurgis
      Bronze
      this is what i was actually thinking. AA? not likely by looking at preflop. KK? I beat them but very not likely as AA. I can be against AK so would be split. AQ, AJ, QQ, JJ all beat me. So it is like a few hands I can beat but many can beat me.
      well, after my bet on the flop it was just instant call from both of the so i thought i most likely against those hands which i mentioned before. i folded...
      they both went to showdown and one had A10 another one 99.
      you were right, players on that limit plays really weird! it is really annoying.