Withdrawal took a year lol

• SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      I did withdrawal 2 times on the last week, one of them came, but second one is stil one the way, I did withdrawal at tuesday a week ago, and today is friday, it's been 8 bussiness days, I have to wait 10 days roflmao? That's so terrible, when we deposit it takes 15 sec, when withdraw it takes 10 days what is this?
  • 19 replies
    • sridneel
      sridneel
      Bronze
      wtf...change the title!
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sridneel
      wtf...change the title!
      :D this

i can only say that the one time i did withdraw to neteller it took only one day
    • sridneel
      sridneel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      Originally posted by sridneel
      wtf...change the title!
      :D this

i can only say that the one time i did withdraw to neteller it took only one day
      ya...max. it takes 2-3days...
    • SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      I am using withdrawal with credit card, usually it was taking between 3-4 days, for first time it takes longer, like 8 days wtf? They told me it can take between 3-10, but for first time it take that long and I didn't recieve it yet, so I am little bit worried wtf is going on?
    • sridneel
      sridneel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SherlockHolmes2ez
      I am using withdrawal with credit card, usually it was taking between 3-4 days, for first time it takes longer, like 8 days wtf? They told me it can take between 3-10, but for first time it take that long and I didn't recieve it yet, so I am little bit worried wtf is going on?
      ohk...some times they may take longer
      did they ask for any documents?
    • SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      Not really, maybe I should vertificate my account than it may be easier, but I did make some cash outs it was max 4 days at all. :spade:
    • William340
      William340
      Bronze
      yest, validating your account/identity/address whatever should help.

and even on Mercury, a year is 88 days, not 8 !!
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      you deserve this withdrawal actually taking a full year to go through...
    • sridneel
      sridneel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      you deserve this withdrawal actually taking a full year to go through...
      haha...
      +1
    • Solidius
      Solidius
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SherlockHolmes2ez
      I did withdrawal 2 times on the last week, one of them came, but second one is stil one the way, I did withdrawal at tuesday a week ago, and today is friday, it's been 8 bussiness days, I have to wait 10 days roflmao? That's so terrible, when we deposit it takes 15 sec, when withdraw it takes 10 days what is this?
      If you deposit you can keep the money on the account without playing. The money will be yours anyway. If you accidentaly forget to logout from an internet cafe and you have your everest poker client on and running, someone might try to take your money. Now, imagine if the withdraw was instant, you money would have dissappeared.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I honestly thought it took you 1 year ?(
    • SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      Tomorrow at morning it will be 10 bussiness days since I made that withdrawal, and still I didn't recieve it, I will never play in everest anymore what a shame from their side, I have to wait 10 days for a little payment omg.
    • SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      And the worst thing is, I don't even know if I will get the money since I didn't get it in 9 days lol
    • SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      It's been 10 days and 7 hours since I did cash out and I didn't got my money in my bank account they're fucking scammers.
    • HonzaCZE
      HonzaCZE
      Bronze
      pretty strange, I have made about 5 cash outs via moneybookers (skrill) and no problem. Everest -> MB 1 day, MB-> bank 2 days.

did you wrote message on support? i would like to know what they think about it
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I've merged your two threads together as there is simply no point having two threads on the same subject.

Can you please give us some information as to what is going on now? Have you got any response from Everest Support? Have you been through an I.D. Check? The more information you can provide the better chance we can help you get this resolved.

Regards,
      Gary
    • SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      I got information from everest poker, and I have never heard a thing like this before, I did deposit 10$, okay everything fine those 10$'s disspearead from my debit card when I did deposit, and end of the day i made 2 cash outs, and they take 10$ from 1 of my cash outs, and I lost 20$ to buy 10$ in chips roflmao.
    • ak47atong
      ak47atong
      Bronze
      Hi sherlock did your withdrawal went through? I am having the same problem now as my withdrawal is taking long than normal, I withdrew with everest 3 times and its only 6 days to my VISA but now almost 9 days no money yet.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Was just wondering the same thing actually. Any update here SherlockHolmes2ez?