DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BB: $46.02 - VPIP: 36, PFR: 23, 3B: 0, AF: 3.0, Hands: 53
      UTG: $50.75 - VPIP: 17, PFR: 10, 3B: 3, AF: 2.0, Hands: 82
      Hero (CO): $50.00 -
      BTN: $70.75 - VPIP: 20, PFR: 12, 3B: 10, AF: 1.5, Hands: 59
      SB: $66.89 - VPIP: 22, PFR: 11, 3B: 0, AF: 3.0, Hands: 46

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is CO with 8 :heart: 7 :heart:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $1.50, BTN calls $1.50, 2 folds

Flop: ($3.75) K :diamond: 6 :heart: 5 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.50, BTN raises to $7.50, Hero raises to $15.50, BTN raises to $69.25, Hero calls $33 all in

Q1What do you think about clicking it back, fold vs a shove, shove turn if called?

Q2 What about calling and check/shoving a heart,7 or 8 turn? If villain is bluffy this line should be good as I get to put the last bet in with equity.

Q3 How good do you think raising my cbet here is? I personally think that sets are strong enough to flat and play the turn, raising anything else does not make sense. Guess a good reg might raise exploitative here a very bluffy range?

I strongly feel that folding vs the raise here is much too weak, but ofc this is not the case if villain is raising just sets here (even though I don't think raising sets here is a good play).

On the flop I thought that villain was capable of raising me light. I don't like my line as I am forced to make a BE call or maybe even not that, I might have to fold as I can't be sure that he shoves fd's here so I would just have to fold my equity here.

I see a better line being calling the flop and x/shove a

Board: K:diamond: 6:diamond: 5:heart:
             Equity     Win     Tie
      MP2    29.45%  29.40%   0.05% { 8h7h }
      MP3    70.55%  70.50%   0.05% { 66-55, 65s, AdJd, AdTd, Ad9d, Ad8d }
  • 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DeMarcohsp,

Q1What do you think about clicking it back, fold vs a shove, shove turn if called?

He has been so far passive and why would you want to play back vs unknown? Bet/Fold it over clicking back.

Q2 What about calling and check/shoving a heart,7 or 8 turn? If villain is bluffy this line should be good as I get to put the last bet in with equity.

Not really the best idea, cause you are not going to end up with huge profit in that case. Whilst never know what kind of outs are clean for us and with strong hands we would never-ever do that, so you can't really represent much.

Q3 How good do you think raising my cbet here is? I personally think that sets are strong enough to flat and play the turn, raising anything else does not make sense. Guess a good reg might raise exploitative here a very bluffy range?

Sets = auto-raise on such a flop. No way to slowplay and even of course Kx sometimes could be possible to raise it for value as for example AK type of hand. :)

Best Regards.
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Why would raising AK here be a good play?

It does not look right to me as he is isolating vs better value range from me...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by DeMarcohsp

It does not look right to me as he is isolating vs better value range from me...
      Why not? Your CO range is obviously quite wide and a lot of Kx hands/draws etc type of hands.
    • fortunewheel
      fortunewheel
      Bronze

depends on the turncard.. representing a 3 flush turn wouldn't be good because that's in his flop calling range. And a big enough part to make it horrible. Clicking it back is just terrible and is something i would use against really weak players for value only. You are folding out maybe just maybe a really tiny part of his range which should have connected pretty well with the flop. and yes if you click it back and get shoved on i'm always folding. This play sucks because you don't ever get to effectively realize your equity vs his range on this flop.

just bad , again think about his range you are obsessed with villain's bluffing range which should be rlly small here

disagree totally. I'm raising sets here almost 100% for the obvious aformentioned reasons. His range is to strong on this flop not to raise.
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz

Why not? Your CO range is obviously quite wide and a lot of Kx hands/draws etc type of hands.
      Because Kx is behind my value 3betting range and he can't expect me to call that much OOP here. Maybe some KQ but no KJ and lower.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by veriz

Because Kx is behind my value 3betting range and he can't expect me to call that much OOP here. Maybe some KQ but no KJ and lower.
      Seems like you always think that you play only against yourself (player who has same image). :) Too much leveling mate and which definitely makes you loose too much money.