BB: $29.66
      UTG: $34.23
      MP: $19.51
      CO: $32.99
      Hero (BTN): $25.00
      SB: $25.00

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BTN with 9 :heart: 8 :heart:
      2 folds, CO raises to $1, Hero calls $1, 2 folds

Flop: ($2.35) J :spade: 9 :spade: 8 :diamond: (2 players)
      CO bets $1.50, Hero raises to $5.75, CO calls $4.25

Turn: ($13.85) K :spade: (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero checks

River: ($13.85) 7 :spade: (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero checks

• 8 replies
    • fortunewheel
      fortunewheel
      Bronze
      omg bet turn! think about his flop calling range , it's not just flushdraws. I think it has alot of flop top pairs-ish hands
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

If we are betting the turn then we are betting it as a bluff. There ain't going to be any worse hands which Call you anyways there. So I don't mind Checking behind while assuming he is never betting the river with worse anyways.

Rather what you should be asking if you want to give him free card for the river? Might be more reasonable to Bet the turn as protection from 1card FD which could be his range + free showdown.

Best Regards.
    • fortunewheel
      fortunewheel
      Bronze
      i disagree he could have easily had AJ with a spade , Qj with a spade
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by fortunewheel
      i disagree he could have easily had AJ with a spade , Qj with a spade
      Seems like it's for you that we are against 10000 combos, while you point out only 1-2 combos.
    • fortunewheel
      fortunewheel
      Bronze
      that's a ridiculous comment. First of all what's so diastrous if we were to turn our hand into a bluff? You are basically always giving up on the turn when you'll often still have the best hand and we have position. If villain has somekind of draw , Jx type of hand he'll want to get to showdown and he'll check rivers to us.

And lol about your combo comment. villain's range is much more weighted towards AA- QQ, AJ QJ, KJ than it is weighted towards sets/ straightdraws? And no i didn't mention AA-QQ in myu previous comment but that's because it's basically the same hand as AJ in this spot.

Seems like you are trying to be sarcastic while you don't even give him an actual range. Bet /folding turn smallish seems like a much better line than double checking.

It seems like everytime a range isn't totally skewed in hero's favour you go looking for monsters under the bed. It doesn't make sense for villain to have a straight or a set on this flop considering the flop action. And i'm pretty sure i'm right since he double checked Which he would never have done with a straight. Maybe a set he tried to CR the turn with but failed and is now scared of scary river. That's about the only option. I can see villain ocassionally show up with KJ. so what? If he had KJ he could definately have AJ,Qj and QQ+ on this flop

What you do is basically give villains a range and don't put any weight to a certain part of their range considering board texture and betting action and then make idiotic coments about handcombo's . Good game
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      that's a ridiculous comment. First of all what's so diastrous if we were to turn our hand into a bluff? You are basically always giving up on the turn when you'll often still have the best hand and we have position. If villain has somekind of draw , Jx type of hand he'll want to get to showdown and he'll check rivers to us.

Before starting to drop such words you should re-read the evaluation and would even see that Betting turn isn't wrong. You really seem to have problems with your ego...

And lol about your combo comment. villain's range is much more weighted towards AA- QQ, AJ QJ, KJ than it is weighted towards sets/ straightdraws? And no i didn't mention AA-QQ in myu previous comment but that's because it's basically the same hand as AJ in this spot.

Scroll up and you said that it's his range. If you are talking about ranges then also point out HIS FULL range, not just few hands. Until you do that I am believing that it's just those combos.

Seems like you are trying to be sarcastic while you don't even give him an actual range. Bet /folding turn smallish seems like a much better line than double checking.

Not at all, just sad that a person like you who comes out of nowhere thinks he is teh boss, and everything he says is correct.

What you do is basically give villains a range and don't put any weight to a certain part of their range considering board texture and betting action and then make idiotic coments about handcombo's . Good game

Thanks for the nice comments, you make you look really hero here... understand all the stuff and ranges. Good luck to you and I really hope that you beat your limits hardcore.
    • fortunewheel
      fortunewheel
      Bronze
      this is so getting out of hand rofl. Let's make peace not war. I don't have an ego , if i did i wouldn't bother making long posts on 25 nl would I. You started being a sarcastic prick i responded like a prick. prick-prick= 0.

we're ven now
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze