MP1: $122.25 - VPIP: 27, PFR: 7, 3B: 2, AF: 2.3, Hands: 3210
      MP2: $26.65 - VPIP: 21, PFR: 11, 3B: 6, AF: 2.8, Hands: 332
      CO: $25.49 - VPIP: 14, PFR: 11, 3B: 3, AF: 2.6, Hands: 2636
      Hero (BTN): $34.56 - VPIP: 18, PFR: 15, 3B: 6, AF: 5.3, Hands: 1505
      SB: $25.00 - VPIP: 13, PFR: 11, 3B: 3, AF: 4.9, Hands: 3329
      BB: $30.55 - VPIP: 31, PFR: 23, 3B: 4, AF: 1.7, Hands: 206

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BTN with K :heart: J :spade:
      5 folds, CO raises to $1, Hero calls $1, 2 folds

Flop: ($2.35) 3 :diamond: 6 :heart: 4 :spade: (2 players)
      CO bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50

Turn: ($5.35) 3 :spade: (2 players)
      CO bets $3.00, Hero calls $3

River: ($11.35) Q :spade: (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $6.06, CO folds

FCbetToRaise 33%(9)
      Extremely often B turn for free showdown and X/F river
  • 5 replies
    • fortunewheel
      fortunewheel
      Bronze
      start using positional stats inr egards to the PFR stat.

basically , can't say he seems like a nit and this seems like a terrible flop to float . If you hit toppair on turn there you have ROI issues vs this nit
    • fortunewheel
      fortunewheel
      Bronze
      basically i hate everything about the hand , you are repping a supersmall range and it doesn't make any sense at all.

Repping a supersmall range vs a nit who has mostly strong hands in his range which he wants to get to showdown is superbad. I think you happened to luckbox this one and he folded out something like missed overcards or a weak pair. I don't really want to get to deep into it it should be pretty clear

A) flopfloat : what's the plan , you going to get funky on straighty turns/rivers? good luck , u'll need a good soulread , nits don't like folding their decent pairs. You happy hitting a K , J even if you do he might slowdown or simply have you outkicked.

B) call turn = horrible it's a brick

C) bet the river is lol but as played you didn't have any other options if you want to win. But it's awfull because for him to bet flop& turn and fold this rivercard is like nearly never happening ( you got lucky to run into the weakest part of his range i guess)

alternative , 3 bet or fold preflop. If you call you need to basically represent low connected boards which freak him out by taking lines which actually represent your calling range on the BTN. Don't like calling pre
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      I guess I agree in most part with you.
      As you can see I have Steal stats not PFR btw :P
      But my question is what is the purpose of the 3bet pre?Value or Bluff?
      Also there is a huge fish in the BB and I thought maybe I dont have a the best hand for a multiway pot but I have overall position.
      Postflop, well I case it is one of my biggest problems lately that if I C pre I wanna play back on a lot of boards. I mean I always say to myself what is the purpose of the C if I dont take any stabs postflop.
      But I guess I mostly rep a pretty nitty range FH or some TT,JJ
    • fortunewheel
      fortunewheel
      Bronze
      It's somewhere in between he doesn't seem to be folding alot to 3 bets but it's so much easier cuz well if he is OOP and you can potcontrol IP if you hit a K or a J first of all. Just so much more options. And it's hard to say if you see that he is not folding alot to 3 bets OOP then it could very well be a 3b for value and u'd be dominating his typical QJs or Jts hands which is nice and you could pout massive pressure on mediocre pairs. BTW if you think he 4 bets AK , AQ co vs BTN it's even better cuz no more ROI worries. U fold obv

not saying calling pre is superbad but you are on the BTN and you can win the pot right there. Uncontested pots are the nuts to me but maybe it's close with a fishy BB to act
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

LoL, I would most likely end up span-calling vs you even with Ace high there. I don't like your play at all. What are you trying to represent? Qx? Any other made hand would just Check it behind. Just fold the flop and leave it alone than leveling this way.

Best Regards.