Hero (BB): $55.76 - VPIP: 18, PFR: 15, 3B: 6, AF: 5.3, Hands: 1505
      UTG: $59.96 - VPIP: 13, PFR: 12, 3B: 5, AF: 2.8, Hands: 1913
      UTG+1: $24.65 - VPIP: 14, PFR: 9, 3B: 3, AF: 2.0, Hands: 2204
      UTG+2: $9.65 - VPIP: 14, PFR: 13, 3B: 4, AF: 4.0, Hands: 2715
      MP1: $38.84 - VPIP: 15, PFR: 7, 3B: 3, AF: 1.8, Hands: 464
      MP2: $25.59 - VPIP: 17, PFR: 11, 3B: 12, AF: 11.0, Hands: 115

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BB with A :spade: T :heart:
      7 folds, SB raises to $1, Hero calls $0.75

Flop: ($2.00) 3 :diamond: 9 :heart: 5 :heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50

Turn: ($5.00) Q :spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $3.00, Hero raises to $8.26, SB folds

Preflop: I think C is better because I know this player is 4betting pretty often in blind battle
      Postflop: What do here? I dont think we have much FE(FCbettoRaise 55%(11)) and on the other hands he is almost always going to B the T
  • 9 replies
    • fortunewheel
      fortunewheel
      Bronze
      if he is 4 betting very often in a blind battle then u should obviously be shoving preflop. Kind of surprises me you claim that. need quite a sample to know or some really specific gameflow going on.

Postflop is just horrible , you are bluffing what's probably a wide sb range which connects well with a wet board and if he is so aggro this is an easy spot for him to semibluff, CR toppairs and what not.
    • fortunewheel
      fortunewheel
      Bronze
      Btw I answered all your posts. from 28/07. I expect a fan mail if you liked the comments. gl
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Preflop: Yep, standard Call. Don't see any reason why we should be turning such a strong hand into bluff.
      Postflop: Although I don't like floating this board, either we raise the flop right away or just fold it. What's the reason for floating if the guy is going to 2nd barrel a lot of turn cards?

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Preflop: Yep, standard Call. Don't see any reason why we should be turning such a strong hand into bluff.
      Postflop: Although I don't like floating this board, either we raise the flop right away or just fold it. What's the reason for floating if the guy is going to 2nd barrel a lot of turn cards?

Best Regards.
      The problem was I dont see a lot of FE on the flop.Especially knowing him from the past I would assume he could 3bet me pretty light. Due to his barreling frequences I thought a his goin to B the T with the same range that he R pre, Cbet F(and I should be pretty wide). So should I really fold it on the flop even I assumeI have the best hand and I dotn see myself having FE?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Hello Sikac,

Best Regards.
      The problem was I dont see a lot of FE on the flop.Especially knowing him from the past I would assume he could 3bet me pretty light. Due to his barreling frequences I thought a his goin to B the T with the same range that he R pre, Cbet F(and I should be pretty wide). So should I really fold it on the flop even I assumeI have the best hand and I dotn see myself having FE?
      Fold it then on the flop. :)
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Hello Sikac,

Best Regards.
      Veriz,

I don't really agree with your postflop answer :/. If the guy is 2nd barreling that much we should abuse him and exploit that stat... So that's why I like to make our bluffraise on the turn (to get the extra turnbet). We still rep very strong.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Hello Sikac,

Best Regards.
      Veriz,

I don't really agree with your postflop answer :/. If the guy is 2nd barreling that much we should abuse him and exploit that stat... So that's why I like to make our bluffraise on the turn (to get the extra turnbet). We still rep very strong.
      As long I don't know his SB stealing range we can't play it profitable. It could be very low and therefore not huge profit for us. Instead we will have decent equity on the flop while he can't represent much but we can. As you see his steal is just 32% which means SB could be a lot less.

And of course on the flop we loose tons of less money and should have the same fold equity.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      [quote]Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Best Regards.
      have the same fold equity.
      As we once argued in our coaching FE is something that we estimate our self in a given situation. Knowing his tendecies I simply assumed that our FE is very low and that we might even have the best hand. That was my biggest problem. I have the best hand but I cant R for value nor as a bluff.Knowing his tendecies the Q was a super scare card for him.

About R the flop, well from my overall experience it has never mostly worked only with the R on the flop. There was also need to barrel the turn and river. And what I noticed maybe I m wrong but it simply from my personal experience but I noticed that I have much more FE overall OTT(I also fold way more often OTT then OTF :) ). But I guess you are the more experienced player and I understand your reasons
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      [quote]Originally posted by Sikac
      Hello Sikac,

Best Regards.
      have the same fold equity.
      As we once argued in our coaching FE is something that we estimate our self in a given situation. Knowing his tendecies I simply assumed that our FE is very low and that we might even have the best hand. That was my biggest problem. I have the best hand but I cant R for value nor as a bluff.Knowing his tendecies the Q was a super scare card for him.

About R the flop, well from my overall experience it has never mostly worked only with the R on the flop. There was also need to barrel the turn and river. And what I noticed maybe I m wrong but it simply from my personal experience but I noticed that I have much more FE overall OTT(I also fold way more often OTT then OTF :) ). But I guess you are the more experienced player and I understand your reasons
      You will have tons of 2nd barrel cards which will make him piss in the pants. So perfect spot, even BDFD is good for us.