[Application] [closed] Looking for MTSNG stake (180 mans on pokerstars).

• suitedaces1701
      suitedaces1701
      Platinum
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi my name is Tyler and I used to play the 180 mans on pokerstars. At one point, my BR was too small to continue and I needed money for other things so I had to withdraw and could not play them anymore.

I was beating the $2.50 games at only 5.1% ROI over a sample of 5K games.

I am not only looking for someone to give me his or her money though, I am looking for someone who knows how to play these games and will contact me a couple times a week to go over hand histories so that I and the staker can improve our games and that I can achieve 30-40% ROI.

If you do think that the past 1.5K hands are part of the variance (as do I) and that you would be willing to stake without coaching me while I'm on the journey, I will most definitely be watching plenty of videos/looking over my game as much as I can to maximize my profits.

My goal is to make money and to be able to play poker for as long as I live, and the 180 mans are a great way to start this journey.

Profits will be distributed in a 40/60 split (in favour of the staker).
      This is negotiable.

I am looking for $750 (300BIs) to make sure that I don't go broke and 300BIs gives me plenty of room/time for me to improve my game.

The stake will keep going until I reach 3K games or $2K profit (which ever comes first). This shouldn't take too long because I can play 30 tables (you might want me to start with less at first just so I get back into things though, whatever you think is best for me let me know)
      This is very negotiable.

This stake amount can definitely be divided amoung several players, just reply in the forum or send me a message with a percentage.

If you have any questions, just ask and I will reply :)
  • 9 replies
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Hello I am interested in doing a deal maybe, I have to discuss it with my partner (mone guy) first though also we need to discuss these terms if we are going to make a deal. Right now I am on holiday in Turkey so it will take me about 1.5 weeks to get things done for it. if you are interested send me a pm and maybe we can figure something out.

I am playing the 180 mans from $3.5 and $8 and sometimes $2.5 to fill up, and I am making coaching videos for a training site aswell about it.

Looking forward to your reply
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      How much do you contribute to the stake (how much are you actually selling?). Reserve 50% please ($375), we can discuss details in skype. Added you via community tool.
    • justtvargi
      justtvargi
      Bronze
      reserv 3% pls :D
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by suitedaces1701
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi my name is Tyler and I used to play the 180 mans on pokerstars. At one point, my BR was too small to continue and I needed money for other things so I had to withdraw and could not play them anymore.

I was beating the $2.50 games at only 5.1% ROI over a sample of 5K games.

I am not only looking for someone to give me his or her money though, I am looking for someone who knows how to play these games and will contact me a couple times a week to go over hand histories so that I and the staker can improve our games and that I can achieve 30-40% ROI.

If you do think that the past 1.5K hands are part of the variance (as do I) and that you would be willing to stake without coaching me while I'm on the journey, I will most definitely be watching plenty of videos/looking over my game as much as I can to maximize my profits.

My goal is to make money and to be able to play poker for as long as I live, and the 180 mans are a great way to start this journey.

Profits will be distributed in a 40/60 split (in favour of the staker).
      This is negotiable.

I am looking for $750 (300BIs) to make sure that I don't go broke and 300BIs gives me plenty of room/time for me to improve my game.

The stake will keep going until I reach 3K games or $2K profit (which ever comes first). This shouldn't take too long because I can play 30 tables (you might want me to start with less at first just so I get back into things though, whatever you think is best for me let me know)
      This is very negotiable.

This stake amount can definitely be divided amoung several players, just reply in the forum or send me a message with a percentage.

If you have any questions, just ask and I will reply :)

Please link to your feedback thread.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • suitedaces1701
      suitedaces1701
      Platinum
      Hey everyone thanks for the offers. I'm just waiting for variancekiller to reply to my pm I sent him/her. Seeing that variancekiller might be willing to stake 100% (I'm guessing from the reply) and can coach, variancekiller is at the top of the list right now. But the 1.5 weeks thing is bugging me so it doesn't look too good.

THEREFORE, if this doesn't work with variancekiller

I am selling 100% of the action ($750).

50% is reserved for Schnitzelfisch
      3% for justtvargi

I would even want to start this tomorrow if I can get 100% of the action so I can get profits ASAP :)
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      Ya sure ill do it but you kinda suck(i think you were too tight?) if I remember so ill need to go over alot of hh which should make it 70/30. I liked your multi tabling ability which is the number 1 skill for 2.50 180 mans.
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      na 30/70 is slave labour but standard makeup and you cant leave the deal if your down is fair no?
    • suitedaces1701
      suitedaces1701
      Platinum
      To everyone who was interested, targetme was the fastest man to act. He already reviewed a HH with me and we have started the staking deal.

I am starting the grind tomorrow. I will be updating the results in my blog.
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      for the record 40/60 me with makeup he can leave whenever if hes even or up