Hero (BTN): $50.00
      SB: $56.21
      BB: $57.94
      UTG: $50.00
      MP: $50.00
      CO: $41.36

SB posts SB $0.25, BB posts BB $0.50

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.75) Hero has A:club: 2:club:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.27, fold, BB raises to $4.50, Hero calls $3.23

Flop: ($9.25, 2 players) 5:diamond: A:spade: 7:club:
      BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($9.25, 2 players) 4:spade:
      BB bets $5.50, Hero calls $5.50

River: ($20.25, 2 players) T:club:
      BB bets $16.50, Hero calls $16.50
      unk reg
  • 3 replies
    • fortunewheel
      fortunewheel
      Bronze
      vs unknown reg , who probably thinks you are a reg as well , why not 4bet? I mean sure he might think you are light but what's he going to do about it since you are also unknown to him. Regs tend to resteal light-ish vs BTN.

In game i would probably be pretty clueless in tis spot. To me this looks like BB has AK,AQ and didn't bet flop ( cuz why bet the nuts 1st to act right). turn and river look so value-ish. you checking back weak Ax in this spot is kind of standard on that flop and reg probably knows this if he is any good.

i'd be inclined to fold river , assuming the BB isn't retarded and knows you could be checking back flop with weak-ish ax. Cuz in that case it's easy to target those hands and go for a big riverbet like he did. Since the board is so dry i really can't see to find alot of bluffing hands either. le'ts suppose he has a polarised 3b range with some SC mixed in ( which is somthing most regs seem to be doing lately instead of using blockers OOP) i can't really think of a hand that turned itself into a bluff besides 6s7s,8s7s,5s6s and maybe something like Jts, Qjs,Kjs,T9s which picked up a draw on turn. Is he betting this large with missed draws? Seems pretty weird , i'm inclined to believe he'd bet smaller to give himself a price on the bluff.

The problem is your hand looks so underrepped and causes levelings in my brains :p. Well my final call is I fold cuz i'm a bad nit
    • kokos99sd
      kokos99sd
      Bronze
      he showed me A9s which was like wtf for me ... not sure if thin value bet or bluff :D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello kokos99sd,

Preflop: You can't play your hand profitable here vs unknown player by calling. Either 4bet yourself or just fold it.

As played
      Postflop: Fold the river, you rarely going to see many bluffs there. This guy ain't bluffing this way, if he really wanted to bluff why ain't he betting the flop? :)

Best Regards.