program for HU HYPERTURBO to show the effective stack size??

• petersveter
      petersveter
      Bronze
      Hi guys. I am currently studying HU hyperturbos. But I am having a lot of difficulities with the strategy once we get more shallow. I can't focus on both counting the effective stack size, and thinking what the right play is. Do you guys know about a program that will display the effective stack size somewhere in the middle??

I know that HM can show number of BB's, but it doesn't show the effective satck size.

How do you guys play? Do you just play with HM showing number of BB's?

Because I would consider it too, but the HUD I am using is far too big, and I can't affor a HUD both for me and for my opponent, so I just have the HUD for my opponent.

I will be thankfull for any ideas

• 6 replies
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Look, the effective stack size is just the smallest one so, with HM helps (as you already pointed) its became easy to realize which one is the small stack at the table and consequently that's the effective stack size! :)
    • petersveter
      petersveter
      Bronze
      yeah but my HUD is too big. Is there a way to make two different huds for every player, so that the other HUD will show only the number of BB's? :P ( and I know what ef. stack size is dont worry =) )
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Make a split HUD. You can do it by adding new panels.

For example, for HU SnGs I have 2 panel, one with SB related play and another with BB related play. At the top I have villains name, number of hands played and number of BB they have.

Just look at the BB of whoever has the smallest stack.
    • petersveter
      petersveter
      Bronze
      multiple panels?? So I would have 4 pop ups on the table than? (including the hero)
    • daun666
      daun666
      Bronze
      You dont need so many stats for hypers. Its just immposible to get big enought sample sizes on someone to make use for them all assuming you dont play midstakes +.

Just use bb but its not accurate, best is just count it yourself and after some time you will know eff stacks just from looking at stack size and blind level.
    • backstabber
      backstabber
      Basic
      Isn't nr of BB enough? and usually you are so short you can count yourself because HM always lags one hand when levels change