Hi people

• jimbob72
      jimbob72
      Global
      Hi all just like to introduce myself. My name is Jim, I play in ladbrokes poker as livilion, And the games i like to play is texas holdem no limit, And like playing on the freerolls to build up a bankroll. I hope that i will be able to help people on here or give out any news i hear on the grapevine. Cheers all for taking the time to read this and hope to get to know as many of you as possible thanks Jim...
  • 5 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi there Jim and welcome to the community!

Right, so if you want to build a bankroll, then may I suggest you enrol for the NL Beginners Course?
      The link is at the bottom of this post, just click it to find out all the details. It really is good and the professional coaches are very patient, plus you can come and go as you please; it's not necessary to follow the lessons in sequence and it's totally free; all you have to do is turn up and join in! Sigh, easy game.

If you need any further help just ask us ok?

Meanwhile, best regards and have fun.

Mal.
    • jimbob72
      jimbob72
      Global
      Cheers for that. I think i will have a little look at that and just wondering if many others have done the same cheers anyway :coolface:
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi again Jim,

They certainly have Jim, many of our members and moderators have been through the course, myself included; it really is a great way to start off your poker journey. If you decide to join I may just see you there as I often pop in still, the coaches are so obliging and friendly.

Regards,

Mal.
    • jimbob72
      jimbob72
      Global
      No worries i will at some point in the future have a look but quite happy with my game at the moment thanks for letting me know whats out there for me if i need it gadget51 :)
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      How you doing on ladbrokes ??? For some odd reason I can't see your badge, it just says global instead :O