MP1: $116.85
      MP2: $24.67
      CO: $25.00
      Hero (BTN): $55.45
      SB: $31.93
      BB: $18.44

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BTN with J :diamond: J :club:
      4 folds, CO raises to $1, Hero calls $1, 2 folds

Flop: ($2.35) 4 :heart: 3 :club: 6 :diamond: (2 players)
      CO bets $1.12, Hero calls $1.12

Turn: ($4.59) 2 :diamond: (2 players)
      CO bets $2.18, Hero calls $2.18

River: ($8.95) 5 :club: (2 players)
      CO bets $4.25, Hero calls $4.25

• 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

I'd just threw a raise on the flop for protection and value, his CB is quite week and we might not see 2nd barrel there. But otherwise not much to comment, we are obviously hoping for the chop there. At least take notes on him.

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

I'd just threw a raise on the flop for protection and value, his CB is quite week and we might not see 2nd barrel there. But otherwise not much to comment, we are obviously hoping for the chop there. At least take notes on him.

Best Regards.
      First of all the question I that myself is 3bet pre?Normall size was 3x, so was kinda weird to see such a sizing
      Also are we R/F? Doesnt such a line also mean that you turn your hand into a bluff(if we get shoved, our hand looks like a bluff)?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Best Regards.
      First of all the question I that myself is 3bet pre?Normall size was 3x, so was kinda weird to see such a sizing
      Also are we R/F? Doesnt such a line also mean that you turn your hand into a bluff(if we get shoved, our hand looks like a bluff)?
      Nah, I like the Call there vs 4bb open. We can still play postflop.

Afterwards on the flop the idea of raising there is mainly to gain a Call from him which will very often happen. With stronger range the guy will 3bet so we can fold our hand even. Way too passive for his style to see any fancy moves with worse.