This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

WaterBoy

• x5kristaps
      x5kristaps
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I am from Latvia, my poker nick is jaukreanelsllss
      I was playing poker a little bit before I found out about pokerstrategy from my friend. Most of all I like playing "cash" NL Texas holdem and sometimes some freerolls :)
      I really want to grow my poker skill and win some torunament!
      I think this site is perfect for new players, because there you can learn from Pro players.
      Hope to learning fast and win BIG :f_biggrin:
      Wish you all the best and keep playing :s_evil:
  • 6 replies
    • tieppofer
      tieppofer
      Bronze
      Hey,
      If you haven't yet... take a look on the NL Beginners Course. It's a great way to learn about NLHE, even if you're not mainly a cash player.

As I can see you have the motivation to learn and improve your game, that's really important :D

Good luck at the tables :D

Cheers.
      :f_cool:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Welcome to our community WaterBoy!

Which poker room are you playing atm and what limits?

:) Good luck at the tables!

@tieppofer, thank you for the warm welcome and pointing to the right direction!
    • x5kristaps
      x5kristaps
      Bronze
      Thanks, tieppofer
      I just passed the quiz and get 20$ starting capital in the PartyPoker! :f_cool:
      I play No Limit Hold'em $0.02/0.04 and in future I'm planning make a deposit to get a other part from 50$, either play in bigger limits :s_cool:
    • tieppofer
      tieppofer
      Bronze
      You're playing the MSS right? If you're playing BSS I strongly advise you to drop down a limit :p

Anyway, don't forget to read the articles, specially the silver ones (they're great) and use the hand evaluation forums as often as you can :D

Cheers. :f_cool:

@Ingrid
      No need to thank me, just doing what everybody should do :f_grin:

Cheers.
    • x5kristaps
      x5kristaps
      Bronze
      Hi, tieppofer
      Yes, I play MSS :)
      I agree with you that silver ones are great! Hope to save my silver level next month too, to read them all :s_cool:
      Thanks for advise :club: :diamond: :heart: :spade:
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      I don't like party poker, their software feels outdated and like poo. Hello