$2.00
      CO:
      $2.24
      BU:
      $2.58
      SB:
      $1.83

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K, K.
      UTG2 raises to $0.08, MP1 calls $0.08, MP2 raises to $0.14, Hero raises to $0.48, 6 folds, MP2 calls $0.34.

Flop: ($1.15) Q, 2, Q (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $0.55, MP2 raises to $1.10, Hero folds, MP2 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.7.

I really don't like the way I played it. Folding was stupid. After all, I was thinking even ch/fold and bet/call turn. Or maybe bet/shove. But bet/fold was probably the worst option.
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello EinsteinFranck,

Being in 4bet pot it's going to be very difficult to get away. Although that's true that his line is kinda nutted here. We are very often going to face some strong hand but if we can get away for the given odds, we have invest so much into the pot and sometimes the guy may come up even with worse and not just Qx.

Seems like this guy only knows how to min-raise. :D

Best Regards.
    • EinsteinFranck
      EinsteinFranck
      Bronze
      His minraise/call for me smells TT+, AQ+, maybe KQs if Villain is loose. But on the minraise, I'd say either the has a Qx, the AA or the doesn't know how to fold AK. But the AK still doesn't give us the odds to call with such a pot.

What about my cbet? Your line would be bet/call then?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by EinsteinFranck
      His minraise/call for me smells TT+, AQ+, maybe KQs if Villain is loose. But on the minraise, I'd say either the has a Qx, the AA or the doesn't know how to fold AK. But the AK still doesn't give us the odds to call with such a pot.

What about my cbet? Your line would be bet/call then?
      That should be the idea, if we CB then we are doing it for value and should also plan to go broke. If rather not then Check behind for pot control.
    • EinsteinFranck
      EinsteinFranck
      Bronze
      Ok. And if we check behind, how to deal vs a bet of Villain between 1/2 and 3/4? The only hand - that we beat- I can imaging doing this is AK wrongly played or JJ that wanna know where it stands. But there are still more hands that beat us. So would you call such a bet? And with which plan if so?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by EinsteinFranck
      Ok. And if we check behind, how to deal vs a bet of Villain between 1/2 and 3/4? The only hand - that we beat- I can imaging doing this is AK wrongly played or JJ that wanna know where it stands. But there are still more hands that beat us. So would you call such a bet? And with which plan if so?
      If we face a bigger bet I'd most likely just fold it if I assume he isn't overplaying TT/JJ or whatsoever. Vs 1/2 I'd Call it once and reevaluate the river where I doubt we going to see many bluffs.