50c Rebuy

• mattyman290685
      mattyman290685
      Bronze
      Hey guys

Not normally a big poster on forums but i thought i would share my little win with you

Just took down 2nd in the 50c rebuy for $80, almost had the win but was out kicked with top pair heads up

also i was wondering if anyone could tell me how far along with the rake needed to unlock higher stakes, i only took $10 of the starting capital as i didnt complete what was needed in time but i still need to get the rake done,

if you could assist me that would be awsome

Thanks

Matt
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey Matt!

Welcome to the community! No time like the present to Introduce yourself to the community :)

Congrats on taking down a nice cash! It's always a nice feeling to win some $$$

Regarding the rake, you must generate $50 in total within 180 days to clear the starting capital. You can unlock the higher stakes by depositing $100 of your own funds. Once you've deposited you must contact Poker770 support and they will unlock the restrictions placed on your account.

Hope this helps and I also hope to see you around the forums a bit more!

Best regards,
      Gary
    • mattyman290685
      mattyman290685
      Bronze
      Hey Gary, thanks for your reply

I understand the rake thing, i didnt explain what i meant properly, happens alot when your as dumb as i am lol

the question i meant to get across was is there a way of checking how much rake i have paid so far?

im starting to get a board of the 1$ SnGs, feel like poking my head in some 2$ SnGs, go crazy and maybe chuck myself in a 5$ if im feeling lucky :P

i have earnt 820 points on the site so far, mainly earnt on the cash tables, and im going balling out on the bronze vip level next month oooooh yeahhh :)

also ill swing by the introducing forums at some point to :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi again Matt,

Apologies for the delay, I've been having internet connectivity issues :(

You can find out how many $ rake you have generated by contacting our customer support. Or alternatively, you can check your previously earned StrategyPoints on our homepage and then divide the total by 5.

You get 5 StrategyPoints per $1 rake at Poker770 so if you've earned 100 StrategyPoints this equals $20 rake.

Hope this helps and don't hesitate to reply if you have any further issues!

Regards,
      Gary
    • mattyman290685
      mattyman290685
      Bronze
      Thanks gary, just checked and i have 241 points for last month, i have an hour b4 work so i should be over the required amount today, is the restrictions automatically lifted or do i contact you/770 support?

Matt
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      No worries,

You will have to contact Poker770 and tell them you have generated the rake and they will verify this for you :)

Kind regards,
      Gary