HM2 HUD problem with Ladbrokes FR tables

• circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      I play FR and have recently created an account at Ladbrokes.

My problem is HM2 detects the FR tables as 10 seaters, but they are 9 seaters. So if you have preffered seating, which of course is my case as I plan to multitable, there is always a problem with the place where stats are displayed, similar to the bug that was fixed on IPoker when FR tables were switched from 10 seats to 9.

The only solution I could find was to click the settings on my HUD and manually specify that the current table is a 9 seater, which doesn't take much time but is kind of annoying. After doing this, the correct saved HUD locations for 9 seats and preffered seat are loaded the next hand, so everything works fine. But I have to do this every time I open a new table.

I wonder if this could be fixed automatically.

Thank you
  • 15 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Please try this prerelease: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/7053_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      Installed it. No changes. Anyway, there's like 2 tables of FR at my stakes on Ladbrokes, so it's not a big problem. But I thought you should know. Didn't try tournaments yet.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Thanks for the feedback, the internal bug number for this is HM-5285.
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      Still related to Ladbrokes, sometimes it just doesn't load the stats in the HUD. The HUD is on as I can see the "settings" in the corner of the table but not stats are loaded. Happens only with Ladbrokes. The paths are correct, the hand history file is in place in the Ladbrokes folder.

I somehow fixed the probem by uninstall-reinstall, it worked fine for 2-3 days then out of the blue, same problem.
    • samson11
      samson11
      Bronze
      Glad you got the problem sorted out, however I think you would have less problems with Poker Tracker 4. I think there are giving thirty day free trials at the moment so you could check it out for free.
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      The problem is NOT solved! The stats are not loading for me at this time, even though I have just re-installed HM2 just yesterday. Same issue as before, it doesn't make any sense.

netsrak, please help!
    • samson11
      samson11
      Bronze
      Sorry! I should have paid more attention, however I do hope someone can solve the problem for you, but until then perhaps you could try PT4. As any HUD would be better than none. who knows you might find that it's a better alternative.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      If i understand you correct the hands are not importing now?
      Microgaming / Ladbrokes uses a very special handhistory fileformat, the gamehistory.dat file.
      I suggest you close your Ladbrokes client and move the gamehistory.dat file to a different folder (or delete it).
      Now open Ladbrokes and try again.

To find the file: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/672/Microgaming+-+Prima+-+Unibet
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      Yes, the hands are not importing automatically at the moment. I realized it is a special type of file by looking into the path. The first thing that came to my mind was to delete the file and it had no effect.

The path is specified correctly in the "auto-import settings". Now the interesting thing is that if I go to "import file" and import the file manually, the hands can be seen in the reports section, so there is no problem with the file format. HM2 will just not find it automatically while playing so it won't display the stats. I really can't tell why this happens all of the sudden. I haven't changed anything when it stopped working. I was just playing normally with no problems, then finished the session and closed both HM2 and the Ladborkes client. The next session stats wouldn't simply load.

I will try some uninstalling in 2-3 hrs, but even if that works is not a solution if the problem reappears later.

::::::update: Now, out of the clear blue sky, it started working. I first started HM2, then Ladbrokes and everything works like a charm.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      There was probably something wrong in the file or it was simply to large.
      The auto-import has some limitations compared to the manual import.
      So deleting or moving the file should help if this happens again.
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      The file was 5MB when I deleted it, so I don't think size was an issue. And I have tried deleting before and it didn't work. So I have no idea how I made it work, the important thing was that it did. I'll post again when it stops working or if I figure something out.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      If it stops working again please send us the file with problem description and link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.com
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      Haven't read the whole thread, but anyway...

FR at Ladbrokes causes problems for PT4 too, indicating that perhaps Ladbrokes HH is inconsistent.

/Johan = :f_confused:
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      For a while it worked perfectly as long as I deleted the "GameHistory.dat" file before launching the poker client. I didn't play there for a week or so, and now I can't get it to start again. I tried deleting, uninstall, everything. It just drives me crazy because it doesn't make any sense.

netsrak, do you want me to send the gamehistory file to support? Any other info you think they may need from my system?
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Please send the gamehistory.dat file and the log file: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support%3F