Hi Guys

• mattyman290685
      mattyman290685
      Bronze
      Hey all

My name is Matt and im 27, ive been playing for a few years now and im looking to take steps to improve my game and maybe some day make a living of of poker if i can

ive never had any training, ive never read any books, i dont use any huds, ive just always played played played,

any advice on what training programs to look at or anything will be greatly appreciated, i am defo a tourny man, thats what i love to play, but recently ive been playing a bit of cash so im looking to improve on both,

anyways i wont ramble on to much just wanted to say hi so........hi

Matt :)
  • 2 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, Matt
      Welcome aboard.

ive never had any training, ive never read any books, i dont use any huds, ive just always played played played,

any advice on what training programs to look at or anything will be greatly appreciated, i am defo a tourny man, thats what i love to play, but recently ive been playing a bit of cash so im looking to improve on both
      I suggest you start w/ the NL Beginner's course
      It forms a logical progression through the material.

Along the way, you might want to read some of the articles on MTTs as well.

Good Luck!
      --VS
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      Well you have been around a long time, guess you were a lurker. Congraulations on coming out.................. and meeting the community.