picking forum

• jsdragonfly
      jsdragonfly
      Global
      ive picked Manison, went and filled out the information got acct and all, then I come back and put the info in here, but still says I need to pick a platform.....I thought I did, then when I want to go back and see, i can not get there, ......so now what happens or what do i do? will the bonus go thru and check in couple of days or few hours, and will poker strategy be updated as well......it has taken me some time as i finally got thru to mansion and it was the only place i could use so far.....thans j
  • 9 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello jsdragonfly,

We are currently unable to transfer starting capital to players living in the United States, due to the current legal situation there. Im sorry about the inconvienience.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • jsdragonfly
      jsdragonfly
      Global
      yeah i just found that out......so now that I can not go there and play can i use my original....Full Tilt....will there be aproblem there as I have just a fun account and have not set up a real.....can i use it there.....if I can't is there a poker site I can use in the US to play? any help here or am i just messed up ...pass the quiz and no can use?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello jsdragonfly,

I am not sure what you are asking in particular, but I will try to answer.

You will not be able to play over PokerStrategy at all on any sites - because of us not accepting U.S. players at the moment. You can however deposit your own money to play at sites such as PokerStars of FullTilt.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • jsdragonfly
      jsdragonfly
      Global
      That sucks, here I have taken the test, passed it, and am untitled for the money capital to use at poker sites? What a rip off.....you should be ashamed and further more, you should tell the US people that you can take the test but you won't be able to use the money you are saying you will give.....this sickens me.....you think its so cool and now some of us US Citizens cant utilize what you have to offer......be sure to let the others know ....its not fair to get us in this under false pretenses and then find out we cant utilize what you have to offer everyone....what a disappoint ment .....
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello jsdragonfly,

There are no false pretenses.

This is a screenshot of the registration page. As you can see in the second row - the only reason you actually got to the point of passing the quiz is because you entered false information while signing up.

Due to the current legal situation and laws imposed by the US government we are simply not able to accept U.S. players.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • jsdragonfly
      jsdragonfly
      Global
      excuse me....false pretenses on my part,,,I don't think so...I am an american and speack ENGLISH.....I did not lie.....then you need to fix your registration better so US Citizens if we arent suppose to be illegible then it should state that....dont accuse me of being false ....or a liar.....your site is misleading.....thats what Im saying and disappointed about....you want to start a naming calling match go do it with somebody else...I don't have time for ignorant people who think they know everything
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      What part of "I am not from the USA" doesn't he understand? :rolleyes:

Stupid yanks. :D
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jsdragonfly
      excuse me....false pretenses on my part,,,I don't think so...I am an american and speack ENGLISH.....I did not lie.....then you need to fix your registration better so US Citizens if we arent suppose to be illegible then it should state that....dont accuse me of being false ....or a liar.....your site is misleading.....thats what Im saying and disappointed about....you want to start a naming calling match go do it with somebody else...I don't have time for ignorant people who think they know everything
      You made a check-mark next to a box which states:

"I am at least 18 years old, and I am not from the USA"

If you ask me thats 'stating it' pretty well.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • n3l1x
      n3l1x
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jsdragonfly
      hahaha - if you speack ENGLISH so well - why don't you try reading the stuff you put checkmarks next to