Equilab call window

• kiromanAAKK
      In Equilab if we click on the green arrow, we got a small window that open to few choice

about the call we got

Big Blind Call

Cold Call

please, what exactly the ratios stand for?
      I mean, what exactly refer to the odds, pot odds or a ratio of range vs o/r range?

Should that give us a ratio range of defense or also?

TY :)
  • 2 replies
    • YohanN7
      These munu alternatives are also enabled/disabled in some fashion. [Whatever the fashion, there seem to be inconsistencies and bugs.]

I thought that the X:1 are pot odds, but playing around a while, nothing makes obvious sense. I wouldn't use it in NL whatever it is. It's probably useful in FL.

Anyone knows for sure?

This should absolutely positively be described under the "Help" menu somewhere. It's amazing that such top notch software as the Equilator doesn't even have the rudiments of help available. Having only link to this forum is just so so ..., well, rude to the user. It would take one of the developers less than one afternoon to produce an adequate document. No videos needed. The system from the last millenium with context senstive help whenever you press F1 is dearly missed by me in todays software. It was way way superior.

/Johan = :f_confused:
    • VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      If you hover the mouse over the green arrow, you can see a tooltip appear, "Select preflop action"

On a blank row, click the green arrow, and choose the action performed by that player.

Some actions make no sense, so they are greyed out.
      Under Limp, the numbers refer to the Vpip/PFR stats of the limper.

Under Call, though, I do not know what the numbers mean. Yet