Betfair Poker Summer Slam
As the world’s best sports men and women descend on London with the aim of taking home one of those all important medals, Betfair Poker have come up with their own Summer Slam that any ‘Average Joe’ can compete in and win a medal.
The tools of their sport are the discus, javelin, baton and the hammer; the tools of our sport are the mouse, computer, monitor and Betfair Player Points. Your challenge: hit your Daily Average Player Points target to finish on the podium and claim that week’s medal.
Remember, in Betfair Poker’s Summers Slam - medals mean cash prizes!
Create a Betfair Poker account now
How does it work?
In order to take part in the Betfair Poker Summer Slam you need to opt-in first:
Then it's very simple! The more you play the more you get!
You will earn 3.6 Player Points for every $1 of rake on cash/ring-game tables or 3.6 Player Points for every $1 paid in fees on Sit and Go or Multi Table Tournaments.
The following table will show you how many Betfair Player Points you need to gather per day to receive one of the medals.
Only one prize per player may be earned in each weekly period. The highest prize earned will be the one awarded. If you are eligible for a cash prize, then you will not be offered a Summer Slam Playoff Ticket.
Summer Slam Weekly Periods
There will be 4 weekly periods during which you can earn medals and qualifiers for the Summer Slam Playoff tournaments which will take place on Sundays at 21:00 CET starting 12th August.
• Week 1: 00:00:01 on Wednesday 1st August to 23:59:59 on Tuesday 7th August
• Week 2: 00:00:01 on Wednesday 8th August to 23:59:59 on Tuesday 14th August
• Week 3: 00:00:01 on Wednesday 15th August to 23:59:59 on Tuesday 21st August
• Week 4: 00:00:01 on Wednesday 22nd August to 23:59:59 on Tuesday 28th August
Terms & Conditions
• You must opt in using the code ‘SUMMERSLAM’ on or before 23:59:59 GMT on 26.08.2012 in order to participate in this promotion.
• The promotion will run from 00:00:01 GMT on 1st of August 2012 until 23:59 GMT on 28th of August 2012 (“Promotional Period”) and is made up of four individual weekly periods.
• You may opt-in to this promotion at any time on or before 26th August 2012, however, to earn Player Points for the purposes of this promotion in an active weekly period, you must opt in before 23:59:59 GMT on the Monday during that particular weekly period, i.e. 1-day prior to the end of that weekly period.
• Each weekly period will run from Wednesday at 00:00:01 GMT to the following Tuesday at 23:59:59 GMT starting Wednesday 1st August and ending on Tuesday 28th August.
• All players who earn an average of at least 1 Player Point per day or at least 7 Player Points in a weekly period, will receive one tournament ticket which is valid for the corresponding Summer Slam Playoff freeroll taking place on the Sunday immediately following the end of that weekly period.
• All players who earn an average of at least 10 Player Points per day or at least 70 Player Points in a weekly period will receive $10 cash paid directly into their Betfair account.
• All players who earn an average of at least 100 Player Points per day or at least 700 Player Points in a weekly period will receive $50 cash paid directly into their Betfair account.
• All players who earn an average of at least 200 Player Points per day or at least 1,400 Player Points in a weekly period will receive $100 cash paid directly into their Betfair account.
• Only one prize per player may be earned in each weekly period. The highest prize earned will be the one awarded. If you are eligible for a cash prize, then you will not be offered a Summer Slam Playoff Ticket.
• The four Summer Slam Playoffs will take place at 21:00 CET on 12th August, 19th August, 26th August, and 2nd September with each tournament paying out $1,000 according to the Multi Table tournament Standard Payout structure.
• Cash bonuses or Tournament Tickets will be awarded within 72 hours of the end of a Weekly Period.
• It is each player’s own responsibility to register for each Summer Slam Playoff tournament using the ticket provided.
• You will earn 3.6 Player Points for every $1 of rake on cash/ring-game tables or 3.6 Player Points for every $1 paid in fees on Sit and Go or Multi Table Tournaments.
• Betfair Poker’s decision is final in all matters.
• Betfair Poker reserves the right to modify the terms of this promotion and/or discontinue it at any time and for any reason, and without prior warning.
• All winning accounts are subject to standard Fraud and Security checks to ensure compliance with the terms and conditions stated before any prizes are processed.
• No employees, nor any family members of employees, of Betfair and its affiliate companies, their agents, or those of their respective group companies may take part in this promotion.
• Betfair Standard Terms and Conditions apply.
Don't have a Betfair Poker account? Create one here!