[Application] NL10SH zoom Block1

• sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback thread

Name says it all.

Going to do 100k hands blocks on ZOOM, I'll start with NL10. ( I'll play 5-7k hands a day with some free days if needed )

Deal is for:

:club: stakeback
      :club: 50/50 on winnings
      :club: 50/50 on fpp's

Not seeking a coaching, but If I get staked by zoom player some insight is always welcome.

I will create railing thread where I'll post graphs daily and some interesting hands.

Graph for stars micros (NL5,10 and some 25)

The amount I require is 25BI

I prefer to be staked by 1 or 2 persons, so they will get priority, For now you can reserve: 20% (50$) and if nobody buys the whole thing I'll sell it in parts.

If you're interested and need some additional info or have questions hit me up through community and we can talk over it in skype.

:heart: Stakers at all times have the option to opt out and receive their funds instantly

I prefer payments through stars , but MB is available too.

Reserve list:
      ragney 60% ( 150$ ) Payment received
      totte1992 40% ( 100$ ) Payment received
  • 6 replies
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      reserve 60%
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      i take whats left :)
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      all action is reserved until further notice for totte1992 and ragney.

I accepted both your invites and sent you PM with my skype name, invite me and we will get in touch tomorrow.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sinsas
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback thread

Name says it all.

Going to do 100k hands blocks on ZOOM, I'll start with NL10. ( I'll play 5-7k hands a day with some free days if needed )

Deal is for:

:club: stakeback
      :club: 50/50 on winnings
      :club: 50/50 on fpp's

Not seeking a coaching, but If I get staked by zoom player some insight is always welcome.

I will create railing thread where I'll post graphs daily and some interesting hands.

Graph for stars micros (NL5,10 and some 25)

The amount I require is 25BI

I prefer to be staked by 1 or 2 persons, so they will get priority, For now you can reserve: 20% (50$) and if nobody buys the whole thing I'll sell it in parts.

If you're interested and need some additional info or have questions hit me up through community and we can talk over it in skype.

:heart: Stakers at all times have the option to opt out and receive their funds instantly

I prefer payments through stars , but MB is available too.

Reserve list:
      ragney 60% ( 150$ )
      totte1992 40% ( 100$ )

Quoted for reference.

You say 50/50 on FPP, how will you be converting the FPPs, for full disclosure?

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      I will discuss it with backers, I could buy cash reward and play the fpp's satelites ( with fpp's remaining ) in to sunday storm and sell T$. Or play sat's for all the fpp's ( better option I think )
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      Sold for ragney and totte. Money received.