Will our FTP accounts still be tracked?

• cyclist52
      cyclist52
      Bronze
      While I realize that the answer is probably not known at this time .....

If our Full Tilt Poker account was tracked to PokerStrategy.com, will it continue to be tracked when Full Tilt re-opens?

If the answer is unknown at this time, what is the estimated time frame that it will be known?

My initial $50 was on Full Tilt as I had a previous (and hence untracked) account on PokerStars. It would be cool to have a tracked account on a site with good software and good volume.
  • 23 replies
    • ArtisSkirpa
      ArtisSkirpa
      Silver
      I'd be more interested to know whether we will get the rakeback payments, for the last few weeks of play, that we never got.

As far as accounts being tracked by ps, I see no reason why they wouldn't be as long as the deal between pokerstrategy and FTP is still there. Even if it somehow got terminated because of all that has happened, I would assume that they'd just sign a new one, because it's basically beneficial for everyone involved, including players.
    • cyclist52
      cyclist52
      Bronze
      It would also be interesting to know if rakeback will continue in the future.
    • narucy
      narucy
      Bronze
      I think, PokerStars don't need payed to afiliators. no more.

I hope simple customer service. Rakeback is complicated. and I worry about PokerStars finance will be worseness.
    • stripofbacon
      stripofbacon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by narucy

I hope simple customer service. Rakeback is comprehensive. and I worry about PokerStars finance will be worseness.
      wow, am i the only one not understanding what he said?
    • ArtisSkirpa
      ArtisSkirpa
      Silver
      Originally posted by stripofbacon

I hope simple customer service. Rakeback is comprehensive. and I worry about PokerStars finance will be worseness.
      No you're not lol. It's funny, i just read something very similar in one of the 2p2 threads, probably the same guy lol
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      Rakeback is comprehensive.
      I agree completely. Rakeback should never be comprehensive!!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi guys,

At this point it is obviously impossible to answer any questions regarding Full Tilt Poker/PokerStars takeover and any future implications of this deal.

I'm sure when the dust settles down and when everyone has a chance to catch their breath the answers to the questions will come.

At the moment, I would celebrate the good news that FTP is coming back online and everyone will have access to their money very soon.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hi guys,

At this point it is obviously impossible to answer any questions regarding Full Tilt Poker/PokerStars takeover and any future implications of this deal.

I'm sure when the dust settles down and when everyone has a chance to catch their breath the answers to the questions will come.

At the moment, I would celebrate the good news that FTP is coming back online and everyone will have access to their money very soon.

Best regards,
      Gary
      NO!!!

We demand answers! Get the pitchforks!
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bennisboy
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hi guys,

Best regards,
      Gary
      NO!!!

We demand answers! Get the pitchforks!
      And you got an answer :D : we don't know yet :D

Regards

Thazar
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      I hope my full tilt account will be tracked so I don't have to play on ipoker.
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mute20
      I hope my full tilt account will be tracked so I don't have to play on ipoker.
      LOL amen brother
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      I hope we can make new accounts and get tracked through PS.
    • NatRPheM
      NatRPheM
      Bronze
      That would be like hoping for another miracle... I can't enjoy the videos here cause I already had a FTP and PS account before I joined and I am not gonna play on the other crap that is out there.
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Silver
      Originally posted by stripofbacon

I will translate :D

As pokerstars will have about 75% of the poker market - he is saying that pokerstars don't need affiliate anymore xD !

And that rakeback can affect one poker room finance as it is giving out 27% of it liquidity back.

If you think backward without rakeback full tilt maybe would not have get those finance problem or more monies would have been steel.

But I want rakeback...Rakeback is good x.x
    • GraemeDR
      GraemeDR
      Bronze
      I'd also love it of they could track me a nee account! I had FTP, PS and PKR account before I came to pokerstrategy. I hate the fact that I have to do brave battle with the Ipoker bots or try hopelessly to find a decent table at Bwin to get some points. I was happy with 888 so pokerstrategy cancelled their deal!

I know this is wishful thinking though, it isn't going to happen.
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by GraemeDR
      I hate the fact that I have to do brave battle with the Ipoker bots
      I know this is wishful thinking though, it isn't going to happen.
      Btw, a lot of ipoker bots were removed....for now. Check it out.
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by w34z3l
      I hope we can make new accounts and get tracked through PS.
      +1! but i doubt that will be possible :(
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Source? I know there was a German member fighting this for like two years, but nothing was ever done.
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      Source? I know there was a German member fighting this for like two years, but nothing was ever done.
      Heh, it's always the "German guy". I never get a mention :s_frown:

Check out this thread I started on 2+2 (the pages towards the end)

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/huge-ipoker-bot-ring-1074250/index40.html

Towards the end you will see a lot of posters confirming the same thing - a ton of the bots have gone missing.

This did in fact happen once before, only for a bunch of new bots to reappear. All I can say is that, for the current time, ipoker has a lot less bots than usual in their ring games.