Banned from Fulltilt??

• philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      I'm sure many of us sent some harsh emails to fulltilt on blackout, I got an email back then saying I'm banned because of my rudeness this was just 2 weeks before blackout because I couldn't cash out. Now that stars owns it how will this affect my account
  • 12 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      I hope you are still banned and that they never unban you.
    • Tunatic
      Tunatic
      Bronze
      One more question.

Being banned from Stars, does it mean I'll be banned on Full Tilt as well?

Btw, I did nothing wrong, but my account was permanently closed because one day I was stupid enough to send them a message I have a gambling problem. Never thought I'd get a permanent close, lol.
    • stripofbacon
      stripofbacon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tunatic
      One more question.

No way.
      Can't really explain my thoughts correctly because of poor english skills but it cannot happen IMO.
    • Ectoz
      Ectoz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tunatic
      One more question.

Btw, I did nothing wrong, but my account was permanently closed because one day I was stupid enough to send them a message I have a gambling problem. Never thought I'd get a permanent close, lol.
      Is it possible that they might have saved your life?
    • ArtisSkirpa
      ArtisSkirpa
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krishjanis
      I love how he starts off with "I'm sure many of you have sent harsh emails..." lol, not by saying that he got banned because he was acting like a douchebag to people from customer service who have nothing to do with what happened.
    • sridneel
      sridneel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ArtisSkirpa
      Originally posted by Krishjanis
      I love how he starts off with "I'm sure many of you have sent harsh emails..." lol, not by saying that he got banned because he was acting like a douchebag to people from customer service who have nothing to do with what happened.
      i'm sure anyone with substantial amount stuck would have responded in the same way...
      anywayz this was before the site went down whn he was unable to cashout...how would he knw that the owners of the site were douchebags and that the site would go down?
      he was unable to cashout and was showing his frustration on the customercare...there is nothing wrong with that...
    • Tunatic
      Tunatic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ectoz

Is it possible that they might have saved your life?
      Doubt that, seeing that I've been playing on other sites for 2 years now.
    • Toothless32
      Toothless32
      Bronze
      Yep I would also wonder if it is possible to get unban there....When I started playing poker I played there with my starting capital from PS, and my friend told me he would sent me $600 to get FD bonus, and I would send him money back, when I tried that FT banned my acc cause they found it suspicious (what a fking irony). Would be cool to play there again now...
    • sridneel
      sridneel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Toothless32
      Yep I would also wonder if it is possible to get unban there....When I started playing poker I played there with my starting capital from PS, and my friend told me he would sent me $600 to get FD bonus, and I would send him money back, when I tried that FT banned my acc cause they found it suspicious (what a fking irony). Would be cool to play there again now...
      wtf...without warning?
    • Toothless32
      Toothless32
      Bronze
      well no, they first blocked my acc and sent me mail I have to send ID validation, I did. I waited like 3 weeks. Then they banned my acc and returned money that were there, when I asked for reason they basically told me "because we can" (That I agreed with it by playing on their site or something like that.) And that if I try to play there again they will ban my acc again and keep the money
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      always contact the site to make sure they are okay with transfers etc..

Did so with stars and happy with their response and overall feedback
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Originally posted by martoman2k10
      always contact the site to make sure they are okay with transfers etc..

Did so with stars and happy with their response and overall feedback
      Then why there is no automatic requirement to first contact and then make transfer? this makes no sense