SB: $35.26
      BB: $36.38
      UTG: $47.20
      UTG+1: $14.65
      MP: $36.67
      CO: $25.15
      Hero (BTN): $25.00

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BTN with A :heart: 7 :diamond:
      2 folds, MP calls $0.25, 1 fold, Hero raises to $1, 2 folds, MP calls $0.75

Flop: ($2.35) 6 :club: 9 :spade: 7 :spade: (2 players)
      MP checks, Hero bets $1.68, MP raises to $3.75, Hero folds

47/24/18 hands pretty much unknown
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

I would most likely still Call it once and reevaluate the turn while also being IP but of course folding ain't wrong. Whatever hand he has he will have still decent equity against us.

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

I would most likely still Call it once and reevaluate the turn while also being IP but of course folding ain't wrong. Whatever hand he has he will have still decent equity against us.

Best Regards.
      I also thought that he wouldnt mostly likely play a 9x that way. So either draws vs 2pair,sets and I guess draws have more combos. But again he is unknown. Bu you would C because of the odds and the given reason?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Best Regards.
      I also thought that he wouldnt mostly likely play a 9x that way. So either draws vs 2pair,sets and I guess draws have more combos. But again he is unknown. Bu you would C because of the odds and the given reason?
      Yes, we are getting decent odds while also having position. But as said our equity wont be sky-high here. I might do it for also more information from the guy.