1 in 649,740

• midgetjay
      It wasn't mine, but nonetheless, it was the first time I had witnessed one. (in real money that is..) I had to do a double take just to make sure what I saw was actually there and not a figment of my imagination.

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (7 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)

saw flop|saw showdown

BB ($11.65)
      Hero ($5.35)
      MP1 ($10)
      MP2 ($3.55)
      CO ($17.15)
      Button ($3.50)
      SB ($4.90)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 9, 2. Hero posts a blind of $0.10.
      1 fold, MP2 calls $0.10, 1 fold, Button calls $0.10, SB completes, Hero (poster) checks.

Flop: ($0.40) J, A, Q (5 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, MP2 checks, Button bets $0.4, SB folds, Hero folds, MP2 calls $0.40.

Turn: ($1.20) 6 (3 players)
      MP2 checks, Button checks.

River: ($1.20) 4 (3 players)

Final Pot: $1.20

Results in white below:
      BB doesn't show.
      MP2 has Th Kh (straight flush, ace high).
      Button doesn't show.
      Outcome: MP2 wins $1.20.
  • 3 replies
    • tehChipDonk
      that's not a str8 flush, stupid converter software...
    • midgetjay
      Lol, I didn't notice that.

(By the way Donk, I remembered you're name from a $0.05/0.10 cash game that I just played with you a few hours ago. It stood out to me because you spelled it "Teh" instead of "The." Also because you're name had "Donk" in it, lol, so I gullibly assumed it was easy cash -- bad mistake. I think I might have doubled up and left the table quickly though because I only have 32 hands on you in PokerTracker.)

That's cool though, I wonder who else I may have ran into from pokerstrategy.com that I didn't know about...
    • Drakhor
      Originally posted by tehChipDonk
      that's not a str8 flush, stupid converter software...
      And what exactly is a royal flush if not a straight flush? It only received its fancy name because it's the best possible hand, nothing else. No matter if it's from A to 5, or from T to A, it's still "only" a straight flush. :tongue: