This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

1 in 649,740

• midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      It wasn't mine, but nonetheless, it was the first time I had witnessed one. (in real money that is..) I had to do a double take just to make sure what I saw was actually there and not a figment of my imagination.

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (7 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)

saw flop|saw showdown

BB ($11.65)
      Hero ($5.35)
      MP1 ($10)
      MP2 ($3.55)
      CO ($17.15)
      Button ($3.50)
      SB ($4.90)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 9, 2. Hero posts a blind of $0.10.
      1 fold, MP2 calls $0.10, 1 fold, Button calls $0.10, SB completes, Hero (poster) checks.

Flop: ($0.40) J, A, Q (5 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, MP2 checks, Button bets $0.4, SB folds, Hero folds, MP2 calls $0.40.

Turn: ($1.20) 6 (3 players)
      MP2 checks, Button checks.

River: ($1.20) 4 (3 players)

Final Pot: $1.20

Results in white below:
      BB doesn't show.
      MP2 has Th Kh (straight flush, ace high).
      Button doesn't show.
      Outcome: MP2 wins $1.20.
  • 3 replies
    • tehChipDonk
      tehChipDonk
      Bronze
      that's not a str8 flush, stupid converter software...
    • midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      Lol, I didn't notice that.

(By the way Donk, I remembered you're name from a $0.05/0.10 cash game that I just played with you a few hours ago. It stood out to me because you spelled it "Teh" instead of "The." Also because you're name had "Donk" in it, lol, so I gullibly assumed it was easy cash -- bad mistake. I think I might have doubled up and left the table quickly though because I only have 32 hands on you in PokerTracker.)

That's cool though, I wonder who else I may have ran into from pokerstrategy.com that I didn't know about...
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tehChipDonk
      that's not a str8 flush, stupid converter software...
      And what exactly is a royal flush if not a straight flush? It only received its fancy name because it's the best possible hand, nothing else. No matter if it's from A to 5, or from T to A, it's still "only" a straight flush. :tongue: