This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL4 AT Sh

• jules97
      jules97
      Bronze
      62/24
      43 hands
      idiot

iPoker - $0.04 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 5 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (CO): $4.86
      BTN: $2.88
      SB: $2.39
      BB: $2.80
      UTG: $5.94

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.04

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.06) Hero has A:club: T:diamond:

fold, Hero raises to $0.12, BTN calls $0.12, fold, fold

Flop: ($0.30, 2 players) Q:club: 5:club: Q:diamond:
      Hero checks, BTN checks

Turn: ($0.30, 2 players) T:heart:
      Hero bets $0.22, BTN raises to $0.48, Hero calls $0.26

River: ($1.26, 2 players) 4:diamond:
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.63, Hero calls $0.63

Hero mucks A:club: T:diamond: (Two Pair, Queens and Tens) (Pre 63%, Flop 5%, Turn 0%)
      BTN shows 9:club: Q:spade: (Three of a Kind, Queens) (Pre 37%, Flop 95%, Turn 100%)
      BTN wins $2.36
  • 4 replies
    • Ickki
      Ickki
      Bronze
      What's his fold to cbet %? If it's above 70% I'd cbet this board.

Otherwise I'd just check/fold the flop.

What's his aggression factor? Assuming he's not a complete maniac, you are almost certainly beat on the turn. Turn raises are almost always the nuts. Time to fold and wait for a better spot.
    • jules97
      jules97
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ickki

What's his aggression factor? Assuming he's not a complete maniac, you are almost certainly beat on the turn. Turn raises are almost always the nuts. Time to fold and wait for a better spot.
      There were not enough samples (only 3) for his fold to cbet to be of any use. I think I had him beat on the turn (my range v his), but I din't cbet because he was a crazy idiot and was very likely to raise me with anything, which I didn't really want. So, I planed to check/call.

His min raise on the turn was a pretty easy call I think. He showed zero strength on the flop and the card didn't help him. And yeah I thought I was calling for value on the river too.
    • Ickki
      Ickki
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jules97
      Originally posted by Ickki

There were not enough samples (only 3) for his fold to cbet to be of any use. I think I had him beat on the turn (my range v his), but I din't cbet because he was a crazy idiot and was very likely to raise me with anything, which I didn't really want. So, I planed to check/call.

His min raise on the turn was a pretty easy call I think. He showed zero strength on the flop and the card didn't help him. And yeah I thought I was calling for value on the river too.
      What hands do you think you beat on the river? River bets are almost never bluffs.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello jules97,

Flop: Vs such a loose guy with also backdoors you could even CB the flop.

As played
      Turn: As long he could also even have Tx hands there difficult to fold.
      River: Same goes for here while we get decent odds. He could still even Bet Tx for value.

Best Regards.