Pre Flop: (pot: $0.06) Hero has A:club: T:diamond:

fold, Hero raises to $0.12, BTN calls $0.12, fold, fold

Flop: ($0.30, 2 players) Q:club: 5:club: Q:diamond:
      Hero checks, BTN checks

Turn: ($0.30, 2 players) T:heart:
      Hero bets $0.22, BTN raises to $0.48, Hero calls $0.26

River: ($1.26, 2 players) 4:diamond:
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.63, Hero calls $0.63

Hero mucks A:club: T:diamond: (Two Pair, Queens and Tens) (Pre 63%, Flop 5%, Turn 0%)
      BTN shows 9:club: Q:spade: (Three of a Kind, Queens) (Pre 37%, Flop 95%, Turn 100%)
      BTN wins $2.36
  • 4 replies
    • Ickki
      Ickki
      Bronze
      What's his fold to cbet %? If it's above 70% I'd cbet this board.

Otherwise I'd just check/fold the flop.

What's his aggression factor? Assuming he's not a complete maniac, you are almost certainly beat on the turn. Turn raises are almost always the nuts. Time to fold and wait for a better spot.
    • jules97
      jules97
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ickki

What's his aggression factor? Assuming he's not a complete maniac, you are almost certainly beat on the turn. Turn raises are almost always the nuts. Time to fold and wait for a better spot.
      There were not enough samples (only 3) for his fold to cbet to be of any use. I think I had him beat on the turn (my range v his), but I din't cbet because he was a crazy idiot and was very likely to raise me with anything, which I didn't really want. So, I planed to check/call.

His min raise on the turn was a pretty easy call I think. He showed zero strength on the flop and the card didn't help him. And yeah I thought I was calling for value on the river too.
    • Ickki
      Ickki
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jules97
      Originally posted by Ickki

There were not enough samples (only 3) for his fold to cbet to be of any use. I think I had him beat on the turn (my range v his), but I din't cbet because he was a crazy idiot and was very likely to raise me with anything, which I didn't really want. So, I planed to check/call.

His min raise on the turn was a pretty easy call I think. He showed zero strength on the flop and the card didn't help him. And yeah I thought I was calling for value on the river too.
      What hands do you think you beat on the river? River bets are almost never bluffs.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello jules97,

Flop: Vs such a loose guy with also backdoors you could even CB the flop.

As played
      Turn: As long he could also even have Tx hands there difficult to fold.
      River: Same goes for here while we get decent odds. He could still even Bet Tx for value.

Best Regards.