NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($17.38)
      Hero ($25.42)
      UTG ($39.74)
      UTG+1 ($21.25)
      CO ($12.96)
      BTN ($133)

Dealt to Hero T:diamond: A:diamond:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.50, fold, fold, SB raises to $1, Hero calls $0.75, UTG+1 calls $0.50

FLOP ($3) K:spade: T:heart: T:club:

SB checks, Hero bets $2, UTG+1 calls $2, SB folds

TURN ($7) K:spade: T:heart: T:club: 5:diamond:

Hero bets $5, UTG+1 calls $5

RIVER ($17) K:spade: T:heart: T:club: 5:diamond: 9:spade:

Hero bets $17.42 (AI), UTG+1 folds

Hero shows T:diamond: A:diamond:

Hero wins $16.24

villain: 33/17/38a%/36wtsd/60h
      i just saw he has bet river 63 but irrelevant cause sample s.
      So I kinda don't get these spots. If i push it might be too thin, if i bet smaller i'm afraid of getting raised 2 much and having to fold. Or is it just me? Should bet 1/3 of pot?
      Also does ch/c here make any sense rly?
  • 6 replies
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      I think he's folding K or weaker T so it's a profitable shove. Slightly bigger bets (like 2.25 and 6 on turn because he has no folding range on that 5) result in a below pot bet on the river which is very 'shovable' :) imo.
    • BruceLee89
      BruceLee89
      Bronze
      I don't like the preflop action, I think you should choos between 4bet or fold. On the flop you should bet bigger because our idea is to bet/bet/push and with your bet sizes it's ok but it could be better; furthermore every time the utg folds the river at least we've taken more money on the flop and on the turn.
    • x3mwisp
      x3mwisp
      Platinum
      Originally posted by BruceLee89
      I don't like the preflop action, I think you should choos between 4bet or fold. On the flop you should bet bigger because our idea is to bet/bet/push and with your bet sizes it's ok but it could be better; furthermore every time the utg folds the river at least we've taken more money on the flop and on the turn.
      I do believe that preflop if i 4bet i isolate and if i fold it's a bit too weak against 2 fish given the odds.

Still w8ting for some advice though in spots where u bet twice with smth like tptk+ and worse card comes which completes all his draws from the range. I know this should be very player dependent but i would like to know more about this.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello x3mwisp,

I'd most likely start betting the flop already bigger cause if he has any kind of hand he is paying you. :) Then can also easily ship the river.

But now is the question from what do you get called there? QJ also got there so you are rather value-towning yourself vs strong hands. Kx rarely will Call which means we should consider betting it a bit smaller, maybe even towards lower bets like $7-9.

Best Regards.
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      veriz you told me once in a hand that betting small when the flush comes on the river is the worst option because I'm never doing that with a flush. Doesnt' that apply here aswell? The flop was similar, AJ high and 3 smaller cards (similar in the way that I wanted to extract value from A or J)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BadeaCelRau
      veriz you told me once in a hand that betting small when the flush comes on the river is the worst option because I'm never doing that with a flush. Doesnt' that apply here aswell? The flop was similar, AJ high and 3 smaller cards (similar in the way that I wanted to extract value from A or J)
      Depends a lot against whom we doing that, if rather passive guy then it works out.