hi

• 8 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello mmsva,

Your ID has been processed succesfully and you should receive the money soon. It usually takes around 48 hours from the time point at which we process the ID to the money arriving though, so please be patient until then.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • mmsva
      mmsva
      Bronze
      now i've read that if I have already an account opened at Mansion Poker I can't recieve the funds. What can I do to move to another platform, i'd preffer unibet poker.
      Thank you
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mmsva
      now i've read that if I have already an account opened at Mansion Poker I can't recieve the funds. What can I do to move to another platform, i'd preffer unibet poker.
      Thank you
      Hello mmsva,

In that case create an accout at either Full-Tilt, PokerStars, Titan or PartyPoker and reply to your support ticket with your account name there.

Its not yet possible to receive starting capital at Unibet.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • mmsva
      mmsva
      Bronze
      IF MY HUSBAND HAS AN ACCOUNT ON MANSION, CAN I HAVE ONE TO? IF NOT PLEASE CAN I HAVE THE INTRUCTIONS TO SIGN UP AT FULLTILT?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      IF MY HUSBAND HAS AN ACCOUNT ON MANSION, CAN I HAVE ONE TO? IF NOT PLEASE CAN I HAVE THE INTRUCTIONS TO SIGN UP AT FULLTILT?
      Hello mmsva,

If each of you uses your own accounts then it should not be a problem. I provided the links for signing up at the other Poker rooms above - just click the names.

(e.g. Full-Tilt)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • mmsva
      mmsva
      Bronze
      they blocked my account on mansion...and they bvlocked my husband's one too... I'll try on party poker. Should I e-mai support something? or just register?

edit : I regisered an account on partypoker but there is no place where I can insert my ID. It says Account ID : --- . Please help. I have opened a PartyPoker account with the PS150 code and the account name Lexutzz .
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      they blocked my account on mansion...and they bvlocked my husband's one too... I'll try on party poker. Should I e-mai support something? or just register?

edit : I regisered an account on partypoker but there is no place where I can insert my ID. It says Account ID : --- . Please help. I have opened a PartyPoker account with the PS150 code and the account name Lexutzz .
      Hello mmsva

You have to send a ticket to our support via the ticket system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/) with the platform and accountname on which you would like your starting capital.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • mmsva
      mmsva
      Bronze
      sent a ticket to support with my account name and platform. Hope This problem will be solved soon. Thank you for all the fast and reliable answers .