Stacks:
      UTG ($6.59) 132bb
      UTG+1 ($9.57) 191bb
      CO ($14.34) 287bb
      BTN ($2) 40bb
      Hero (SB) ($5.27) 105bb
      BB ($3.40) 68bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.07, 6 players) Hero is SB J:heart: A:club:
      UTG calls $0.05, UTG+1 calls $0.05, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.31, 1 fold, UTG calls $0.26, UTG+1 calls $0.26

Flop: Q:spade: A:diamond: 5:club: ($0.98, 3 players)
      Hero bets $0.63, UTG folds, UTG+1 calls $0.63

Turn: 5:heart: ($2.24, 2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG+1 checks

River: 7:heart: ($2.24, 2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $2, Hero folds
  • 6 replies
    • Ickki
      Ickki
      Bronze
      Preflop is fine.

I'd bet bigger on the flop. 75% pot.

Barrel again on the turn, as it's very unlikely the 5 hits villain's range. He's most likely limp calling with pocket pairs.

As played on the river I would still call. His river aggression frequency is infinite, so this must not necessarily be a sign of a strong hand.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello nipbourne,

What is the guy trying to represent there? Only 77 got there and that's it. Any other hands he turns into bluff. So if you are turning your hand into bluff-catcher then should also plan to Call him down.

Best Regards.
    • nipbourne
      nipbourne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello nipbourne,

What is the guy trying to represent there? Only 77 got there and that's it. Any other hands he turns into bluff. So if you are turning your hand into bluff-catcher then should also plan to Call him down.

Best Regards.
      but why did he check behind on the turn if he want to bluff ?
      i think it's better to b/f the river?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by nipbourne
      Hello nipbourne,

Best Regards.
      Well, cause he had a GS for example? :) The same question, if he had a strong hand he could as well just bet there, don't you think? :P

Not river but turn should be bet for us instead of Checking, will be tough for us to Call down him 2 streets if he bets big but meanwhile we could pick easy and simple line Bet/Fold the turn and most likely give up the river.
    • nipbourne
      nipbourne
      Bronze
      Hello nipbourne,

Best Regards.
      Well, cause he had a GS for example? :) The same question, if he had a strong hand he could as well just bet there, don't you think? :P

Not river but turn should be bet for us instead of Checking, will be tough for us to Call down him 2 streets if he bets big but meanwhile we could pick easy and simple line Bet/Fold the turn and most likely give up the river.
      but not so many worse hands can call me on the turn? only some Axs
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello nipbourne,

Best Regards.

but not so many worse hands can call me on the turn? only some Axs
      Well, it will also be difficult to Check/Call 2 streets. :)