lilmissy2700

• lilmissy2700
      lilmissy2700
      Bronze
      Hello all,
      I am 34 yr old Canadian. I have been a member here for a few yrs (but barely posted) and have been playing online poker at various sites about as long. I am not an absolutely terrible player ( I just won both my new player sit n go's on WH for a fairly quick & risk free $1) but its been a very long time since my cashes have come anywhere near my deposits. (basically i have not played profitably since the days of FT). I try to stay within micro limits, prefer sit & go's but I have always disliked cash tables. I was wondering if anyone had any general advice on ways to attempt to better my game. Maybe a book suggestion or two?
      Thank you for reading & Good luck in your games :)
      lilmissy2700
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Welcome to the Course and Best of Luck lilmissy2700,

I would suggest to start reading PokerStrategy articles and watching some videos. :) They are pretty good, especially for the basic knowledge and of course even more advanced one when you get there. This course is good start for you.

Hopefully you will enjoy around here. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, we will be around for you. Meanwhile good luck on tables, we will be waiting for your homework.

You can start with your 1st Lesson:
      Lesson #1

The whole course plan:
      Overview of Beginners Course

Best Regards.