balance zero

• gordy1957
      gordy1957
      Bronze
      A few weeks befor they closed I tried to withdraw my roll from Fulltilt.The request was acknowledged and accepted and my account was set to zero dollars,but I never got the money and now I dont know where I stand with Fulltilt.
      Anyone else in the same boat?
      Any helpful ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated,but I guess its now a case of wait and see.
      Cheers all,Gordy
  • 8 replies
    • CRI4BRA
      CRI4BRA
      Bronze
      your balance is not zero as long as you didnt get paid

your money returned to your balance

when pokerstars agreed to pay in full , that includes every balance owed ( not just the players who trusted full tilt enough to not make the withdrawal until site was down).

so dont worry about that
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi gordy1957

I think it is better to wait and see; it is very easy to speculate one way or another. Who knows, you might need to send a support request to get it sorted. We will know when they reopen :)

Regards

Thazar
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Hi gordy,

a poster from a french forum I go to said he also had money he called "in limbo" . Apparently he wrote to fulltilt customer service yesterday and they answered him that the money would be placed back in his account.

You might want to try emailing them yourself or something.

Have a good day
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by stevegold87
      Hi gordy,

a poster from a french forum I go to said he also had money he called "in limbo" . Apparently he wrote to fulltilt customer service yesterday and they answered him that the money would be placed back in his account.

You might want to try emailing them yourself or something.

Have a good day
      Thanks Lemon ;)

yes PokerStars have given the support@fulltiltpoker.com as contact addresse
    • Benm473
      Benm473
      Bronze
      Was just thinking that logically if you tried to withdraw a few weeks before they closed from Full tilt even if you're balance went to zero it would be impossible for them to pay you due to the issues.

So really they should have a record of you're withdrawal request and be able to say yes it was impossible to pay you then here is the money now?
    • gordy1957
      gordy1957
      Bronze
      Thanks guys,I did email fulltilt support with my details and have been assured that my balance will be restored and that I can withdraw as soon as they re-open.

Cheers Gordy.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Good news then gordy :)
    • gordy1957
      gordy1957
      Bronze
      Logged on today but money not there.Have sent an email asking for update.