This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How many Ladbrokes Poker Points?

• 7 replies
    • sfinxs1000
      sfinxs1000
      Global
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      something like 2.5 sp per dollar rake.

10 ladbrokes points = $1 raked, 40 ladbrokes points per 10 pokerstrategy points
    • sfinxs1000
      sfinxs1000
      Global
      $1 rake is 4 sp. $1 rake is 10 ladbrokes points. Do the math.
    • zobupasts
      zobupasts
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sfinxs1000
      The thing is that we get 4 PokerStrategy points per £1 rake, not $. So the PokerStrategy points earned depends on the £/$ exchange rate.

£2.50 (for 10 PokerStrategy points) is equivalent to 3.9 USD (todays exchange rate. I also wonder what exchange rate is used?)
      So 10 Pokerstrategy points= 39 Ladbrokes points.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zobupasts
      Originally posted by sfinxs1000
      The thing is that we get 4 PokerStrategy points per £1 rake, not $. So the PokerStrategy points earned depends on the £/$ exchange rate.

£2.50 (for 10 PokerStrategy points) is equivalent to 3.9 USD (todays exchange rate. I also wonder what exchange rate is used?)
      So 10 Pokerstrategy points= 39 Ladbrokes points.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
      yeah, if anyone thought I was on smack while writing my 1st response, this is where I got my reasoning from.

So, this makes ladbrokes the worst (bar stars afaik) site that pokerstrategy have in terms of $ raked per strategy point
    • zobupasts
      zobupasts
      Bronze
      Originally posted by martoman2k10
      yeah, if anyone thought I was on smack while writing my 1st response, this is where I got my reasoning from.

So, this makes ladbrokes the worst (bar stars afaik) site that pokerstrategy have in terms of $ raked per strategy point
      lol. I noticed in your first post that you also got 40 Ladbrokes Poker points. But as you didn't mention anything about Pounds I didn't know if you got that number by pure coincidence.

Sorry about inconvenience and thanks for your replies!
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zobupasts
      Originally posted by martoman2k10

lol. I noticed in your first post that you also got 40 Ladbrokes Poker points. But as you didn't mention anything about Pounds I didn't know if you got that number by pure coincidence.

Sorry about inconvenience and thanks for your replies!
      no worries, we got there in the end :D