• 7 replies
    • sfinxs1000
      sfinxs1000
      Global
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      something like 2.5 sp per dollar rake.

10 ladbrokes points = $1 raked, 40 ladbrokes points per 10 pokerstrategy points
    • sfinxs1000
      sfinxs1000
      Global
      $1 rake is 4 sp. $1 rake is 10 ladbrokes points. Do the math.
    • zobupasts
      zobupasts
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sfinxs1000
      The thing is that we get 4 PokerStrategy points per £1 rake, not $. So the PokerStrategy points earned depends on the £/$ exchange rate.

£2.50 (for 10 PokerStrategy points) is equivalent to 3.9 USD (todays exchange rate. I also wonder what exchange rate is used?)
      So 10 Pokerstrategy points= 39 Ladbrokes points.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zobupasts
      Originally posted by sfinxs1000
      The thing is that we get 4 PokerStrategy points per £1 rake, not $. So the PokerStrategy points earned depends on the £/$ exchange rate.

£2.50 (for 10 PokerStrategy points) is equivalent to 3.9 USD (todays exchange rate. I also wonder what exchange rate is used?)
      So 10 Pokerstrategy points= 39 Ladbrokes points.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
      yeah, if anyone thought I was on smack while writing my 1st response, this is where I got my reasoning from.

So, this makes ladbrokes the worst (bar stars afaik) site that pokerstrategy have in terms of $ raked per strategy point
    • zobupasts
      zobupasts
      Bronze
      Originally posted by martoman2k10
      yeah, if anyone thought I was on smack while writing my 1st response, this is where I got my reasoning from.

So, this makes ladbrokes the worst (bar stars afaik) site that pokerstrategy have in terms of $ raked per strategy point
      lol. I noticed in your first post that you also got 40 Ladbrokes Poker points. But as you didn't mention anything about Pounds I didn't know if you got that number by pure coincidence.

Sorry about inconvenience and thanks for your replies!
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zobupasts
      Originally posted by martoman2k10

lol. I noticed in your first post that you also got 40 Ladbrokes Poker points. But as you didn't mention anything about Pounds I didn't know if you got that number by pure coincidence.

Sorry about inconvenience and thanks for your replies!
      no worries, we got there in the end :D