BTN: $5.05
      SB: $1.57
      BB: $2.63
      UTG: $1.93
      Hero (MP): $2.35
      CO: $2.48

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is MP with A :diamond: A :heart:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $0.06, CO calls $0.06, 2 folds, BB calls $0.04

Flop: ($0.19) 6 :club: 9 :heart: K :diamond: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.12, CO calls $0.12, BB folds

Turn: ($0.43) Q :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.28, CO calls $0.28

River: ($0.99) 2 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.67, CO raises to $1.34, Hero folds

Villain unknown. normal betsize on flop is 14. 12 is fine in 3 way pot I think.

Turn I became more unsure of my hand because of that Q so did not bet so big. Otherwise would have bet 34 or 36 with the plan of making a huge riverbet for villain to bluff-catch AK on.

River villain instaclickraises giving me amazing odds. I just fold because It just seems too unlikely to me that he can have worse.

Was really difficult for me to fold this despite being convinced I was beat, time-banked it down. Is there a leak in there somewhere? If stressed this hand could tilt me either way, a) I feel too nitty and exploited if I fold. b)If I made the call anyway and lost it would seem like a clear fold and I'd hate myself for making a bad play. c) If I made the call and won I'd either feel like a luck-box or hate myself for contemplating folding. B) is obviously worst but I can see how any of these might send me into proper tilt If I was already stressed for some reason.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello DaPhunk,

Preflop: From those position and on NL2 definitely open 4bb.
      Postflop: Bet the flop bigger and otherwise on the river your plan should be Bet/Fold. Cause a lot of draws got there I'd even go for 1/2 Bet size maximum there. It's still ZOOM and people tend to mainly set-mine there only and also JT a favorite hand got there.

Best Regards.