VIP contact from pokerstrategy???

• clandestineAl
      clandestineAl
      Bronze
      I got the following email. What is it about? Spam I am guessing. I played on stars a couple of times this week. It did come from a proper email.
      Callum.Noble@pokerstrategy.com

Hi clandestineAl,
      My name is Callum Noble and I would like to introduce myself as VIP manager at PokerStrategy.com.
      I am here to help regarding all of our deals and VIP offers for our partner rooms. Even someone to complain to if you are running bad!
      I see you play at PokerStars and have noticed you have not been active this week. Is there any reason for this?
      I perfer talking over skype as emails are a bit impersonal so if you need any help at all please add me on skype Callum.Noble.PS
      Regards
      Callum Noble
      VIP Manager
  • 15 replies
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      got the same thing. is this new from pokerstratetgy?
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      I received the e-mail as well. It seems legit, CallumN's posts on the forum include the same skype name. I suppose it's a customer retention technique.
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      i dont get the email. it says i havent played in a week when in fact ive been playing at stars since july 27 this month. and on august alone i have logged 7k hands already. seems pretty weird to retain someone who's been playing all along :D

maybe then can give us a stars reload bonus? :D
    • clandestineAl
      clandestineAl
      Bronze
      Normally I would trust it with a legit email but the fact he didn't know I had been playing. I also got a duplicate email a few minutes later without poker stars being mentioned. Made me suspicious.
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      would be nice if we can have callum in here and reply to the thread to know if its legit or not
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

CallumN is indeed the real deal. I am sure he will come here and verify himself :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • jaggedlink
      jaggedlink
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dwyt84
      i dont get the email. it says i havent played in a week when in fact ive been playing at stars since july 27 this month. and on august alone i have logged 7k hands already. seems pretty weird to retain someone who's been playing all along :D
      On the heel of the PS/FT announcement, it seems that they would want to say, "Hey, don't leave us for previous RB/affiliates which were attached to your FullTilt acct., because even though "nobody is active here", we do care."

I for one have never enjoyed playing on fulltilt, and perhaps also because of ease of deposit, along with slick software, have stayed with PS, until finding some new deals here, 770, pkr, etc., so I'm not going anywhere CallumN, but I promise to be more active... :f_p:

I wonder what kind of hellish day we could put him through, spamming back with all kinds of questions/demands :s_thumbsup: :coolface:
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

The email was sent to all members that had been inactive (from our data) for the period of July 24th-30th.

I admit I made a mistake and mentioned PokerStars to some users when in fact they were not tracked to us. My apologies for that.

However the reason for my email was to make sure all of our players are still happy with PokerStrategy and try and find out why you have not been playing. For example I found out that a user didn't get his BetFair account tracked properly and was missing out on SP's.

Its all in your interests and as a VIP manager I am here to help everyone :)

Also in the words of HollyMichelle, I am the real deal :s_cool:
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      [quote]Originally posted by jaggedlink
      Originally posted by dwyt84
      I wonder what kind of hellish day we could put him through, spamming back with all kinds of questions/demands :s_thumbsup: :coolface:
      Someone did demand 1 billion kajillion dollars in exchange for him making a deposit.

I only had about tree fiddy in my stars account so I couldn't do much :(
    • jaggedlink
      jaggedlink
      Bronze
      I'll take $350.00, ok, even $3.50 :D

what about fpp's??? :f_biggrin:
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      I cant even get a $10 bonus with the number of fpps I have :(

You will have to settle for a pack of PokerStars playing cards I think thats all I can afford! :D
    • jaggedlink
      jaggedlink
      Bronze
      Now who's the one who hasn't been active?? :f_eek:
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jaggedlink
      Now who's the one who hasn't been active?? :f_eek:

Well played :D
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      So is it just a automated email that gets sent out to everyone ??? So lets say this month I don't play, will I get a automated email with the same thing ??

:s_biggrin:
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hi ArkhamAsylum,

Its not automated, its something I decided to send out to keep track of all inactive players.

But if you do go a month without playing I will come chasing :P

Callum