so as a beginner...

• dubadal
      dubadal
      Bronze
      I signed up with psvip 150 and deposited 30 usd, so now I need to:

- wait for 10 dollars to show up within 48 hours of deposit
      - play some practice games, get up to 20.000 playmoney, hold on to that until in 72 hours I will get 20 usd bonus
      - get 9000 pps to get the deposit bonus in 20 payments

that about correct or are the any other bonuses/things I should be aware of? :f_eek:
  • 14 replies
    • jaggedlink
      jaggedlink
      Bronze
      I believe you need to make 20k play money before your first deposit for the twenty-for-twenty promo.
    • sileekhunt
      sileekhunt
      Bronze
      god its soooo boring on PKR.

Prob super easy to get 20k playchips but there is no way I could play on there - it tilt me so bad.

Read that it is/was soft on there though....gl ;)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi dubadal,

Here is where you can find all the information you need.

If you have followed these instructions carefully and correctly then you will receive your bonus $.

It seems the twenty for twenty promotion no longer exists now and has been replaced by this deal instead.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask :)

Regards,
      Gary
    • GraemeDR
      GraemeDR
      Bronze
      I agree with the poster above, you will get bored playing on PKR, not only that but your learning curve will suffer as you will be playing about 60% less hands per joir than on any other site. If you plan to play sitngos you'll also have to wait 40 minutes for a single table tourney to fill up. Great site for putting some money and playing a bit of poker for a night's entertainment, terrible for building a roll and playing serious poker, no matter how many bonuses ther are!
    • dubadal
      dubadal
      Bronze
      well after a couple nights on.. yeah, its a pretty empty room. as someone said - good for just sitting and chilling with one table, occasionally fooling with emotions and moves. traffic in microcash NLHE is bad, in Omaha - almost non-existent. Sngs take forever to come together and tournament selection is kinda of meh...

I didnt get the 10 bucks from step 5 yet. Should I contact PKR support or PS about it?
    • ninuu
      ninuu
      Bronze
      That software sucks immensley, with no doubt the minds behind it must had been retarded :D

Hell, I even like more Zynga's softare than this one
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dubadal

I didnt get the 10 bucks from step 5 yet. Should I contact PKR support or PS about it?
      Hi there dubadal,

Please contact PKR support and they will look into this for you :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • dubadal
      dubadal
      Bronze
      well, after waiting for a week for answer from support I chatted them and they claimed that I didnt register through proper link and am not eligable for the 10$ signup bonus. and they are not willing to fix things. and if the link on PS website is wrong, then its not their problem.

so, PS, please check the link on the instruction, just in case.

and everyone else - you should probably look for playing elsewhere. PKRs extremely low traffic, nearly useless freeroll tournament tickets, uncomfortable lobby and slow support is not worth the time.
      i r sad :f_cry:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey dubadal,

It's always important to follow our instructions at all times. Sorry to read that your registration didn't go well.

Don't forget we have other free bankroll offers for you!

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • dubadal
      dubadal
      Bronze
      mmm more free moneys.. have to check whether I have accounts in those rooms or not :)
      thanks Michelle
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No worries dubadal :)

Don't forget to ask if you have any questions/concerns!

All the best,
      Gary
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Yes and be very very careful to get it right dubadal ok?

Regards,

Mal.
    • dubadal
      dubadal
      Bronze
      actually I have to give some justice - if you just want to fool around pretend that you are playing "real" poker, then micro tables for omaha pl or hl can be quite fun in the evening.
      people are chatty, theres lots of gambling and if you dont take it seriously, then it can be fun. also unlike holdem, omaha hand is always visible to you

i had a nice night yesterday, playing a single table of nl4 high-low with stack going from 40bb to 300bb to 2 bb to 50bb over 3 hours or so.. good fun :f_biggrin:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Its always nice to book a winning session but don't forget Poker is one long session :)

Enjoy the game!
      Gary