TAF payout question

• matkov
      matkov
      Bronze
      Hi, I play at fulltilt, but TAF money can only be paid on titan, mansion and party right? So if I open an account on lets say Partypoker, and use your PS150 code, and don't deposit anything. Will I still get TAF money?

btw, which of the above three platforms is best to play SSS on? Where are the most bad players, and very few fellow shortstackers :D ? FTP is quite though, to play SSS, especialy cuz of 10 % rake on nl10.
  • 6 replies
    • matkov
      matkov
      Bronze
      BUMP!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello matkov!

Sorry for the late answer. Yes you simply need to have a tracked account to receive the TAF money - it doesnt matter if you have previously deposited there or not.

SSS is actually playable on all 3 sites as far as I know. Party does have quite a few other SSS players - but I had no problem there despite this. Havent played Mansion or Titan recently - but I hear its quite fishy there as well.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • matkov
      matkov
      Bronze
      thanks for reply, does Mansion support Pokertracker ?
    • matkov
      matkov
      Bronze
      One last question. I have a pseudo real account on partypoker, If I make it a real one, could it be tracked by you later ? Or must I make a new account with you're PS150 code, so you can transfer TAF money?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello matkov,

Yes, although there are some difficulties, you can get PT working on Mansion. Elephant also supports Mansion now.

In order to receive your money on PartyPoker you need to have an account created with our bonus code. If you only have a playmoney account - PartyPoker usually has no problems closing these. You just need to write their support.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • matkov
      matkov
      Bronze
      ok thank you very much