This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2SH Zooooooooom Flopped nutstraight, bad turncard

• DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Poker Stars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (6 handed) - Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button ($2)
      SB ($2.34)
      BB ($7.71)
      UTG ($2.55)
      Hero (MP) ($4.01)
      CO ($4.91)

Preflop: Hero is MP with A, Q
      1 fold, Hero bets $0.06, 2 folds, SB calls $0.05, 1 fold

Flop: ($0.14) 10, J, K (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.08, SB calls $0.08

Turn: ($0.30) 10 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero ????!?!??!?????
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I think two pair and often good flushdraws would raise your c-bet on the flop. Since he would likely not c/r turn with trips and I don´t think he is bluffing then I would prefer b/f turn 0.22$ and if river is blank then bet half pot again.
      His range often has KQ/QTs, sometimes KJ- hands that he would call you down 3 streets- you may sometimes valuedown yourself against flushes, but more often you´re ahead and should go 3 streets for value unless he decides to donk out himself or river is spade, T, J, K, sometimes also Q or A.

best regards,
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Ty, interesting to judge what my hand is worth. I went for B/F but didn't know If I'd be able to valuebet again on river.

Was thinking about minibet minibet. Seems to be pretty good for extracting thin value on zoom.

Thoughts?