This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] [NL10] KK vs limper

• kaulaz
      kaulaz
      Silver
      Today is a bad day, haven't won a single pot with KK and haven't ran into AA not even once - lost against other pocket pairs or AK :) . All other times it was all in preflop so not much to comment there.

PartyGaming - $0.10 NL - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

BB: $12.00
      UTG: $19.93
      MP: $4.40
      CO: $11.46
      Hero (BTN): $3.90
      SB: $10.15

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has K:diamond: K:heart:

fold, fold, CO calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.40, fold, fold, CO calls $0.30

Flop: ($0.95, 2 players) T:club: 3:spade: T:heart:
      CO checks, Hero bets $0.68, CO calls $0.68

Turn: ($2.31, 2 players) 6:spade:
      CO checks, Hero bets $1.65, CO raises to $3.30, Hero calls $1.17 and is all-in

River: ($7.95, 2 players) 3:heart:

CO shows T:diamond: 9:spade: (Full House, Tens full of Threes) (Pre 17%, Flop 91%, Turn 95%)
      Hero mucks K:diamond: K:heart: (Two Pair, Kings and Tens) (Pre 83%, Flop 9%, Turn 5%)
      CO wins $7.56

Have 20 hand sample from villain so not much sense to post statistics i guess. So any ideas, suggestions about such situations when you have over pair and the board is paired
  • 5 replies
    • poker24adik
      poker24adik
      Bronze
      dude u said limper, so CO actually limps his AA???
    • kaulaz
      kaulaz
      Silver
      Don't get your question. What AA? If you address the first sentence in my post, what i meant is that my KK wasn't against AA even once, but all the times lost to other pocker pairs or AK. In this hand guy limped with T9 and i reraised
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hi Kaulaz,

I won't assume CO having AA ever. But I do want him to call lighter so I want to adjust my betsizings to 50% on each street. If you bet too big, you might isolate yourself against better

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • poker24adik
      poker24adik
      Bronze
      ah ok i got u now dude. get over with it dude it happens sometimes. i mean the guy have $11 stack and your raise to $.40 preflop doesnt even bother him to call, based on his stack. so when the flop show 2 T and you bet big (which is actually your the aggressor) and still he actually just calls, it means he made it big maybe trips so thats it he found a fish in you. sorry dude for that and get over with it.
    • poker24adik
      poker24adik
      Bronze
      and actually his T9 hand is not a limp, you limp big pockets or AK but T9 and just call the blind doesnt even consider a limp.