Issues Trying To Open The Cashier Window

Hello fellow forum users, hope someone can help?

Having been kindly giving another 30+20 starting capital at Everest poker, I'm now in the position of trying to make a neteller deposit on this site.

Clicking on the big bright red 'Deposit' button at the top right of the front screen brought up a pop-up window with the following message:-

"Welcome to your Everest Poker Account

For added security, you must be logged into the Everest Poker software in order to access your Account. Please close this window, open the software, login, and access your Account by clicking "My Account" from the Menu."

However I am already logged in, so anyway I follow these instructions and go via the account button located bottom right of the front screen. From this I've selected both 'cashier' and 'my account' with the same following result - for just a second I can see all the cashier options available BUT then it changes and I just get the same message detailed above.

Has anyone else experienced this? I don't have any other poker programs or the like open, and I have tried rebooting my laptop. Any suggestions would be most appreciated!

Thanks in advance. :D
  • 6 replies