This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

cashout

• terrygilham
      terrygilham
      Bronze
      how much rake do you have to collect before you can cashout?, i started playing with titan poker but have quickly realised that pokerstars is a much better platform to play on, i would set up a separate account but im skint at the moment so i must wait untill i can cashout from titan before i can move to pokerstars.
  • 6 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      You can cashout all winning and after you clear +100$ bonus everything you have.

If you get 50$ starting capital and you have now 100$ you can cashout 50$. My suggestion you cashout after you clear +100$ bonus.
    • terrygilham
      terrygilham
      Bronze
      i dont even have $50, ive got about $40 after continous bad luck, then some stupid mistakes. then when i do get a good hand it seems someone is always hittin a river or runner runner, it really is starting to pissme off. i play well and get back to $48 and in the space of a coulple of people fishing im back dow again.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Than you can not cash out until you clear whole +100$ bonus which should be beside playing good poker your goal. I mean what is point even if you could move 50$. Is not much 150$(or even more) sounds much better doesn't?
    • terrygilham
      terrygilham
      Bronze
      yeah definitely, but that if theres 150 by the time i get there. keep gettin sucked out by idiots. and then when i should have called my little blind and accidentally folded i hit a flush on the flop and 2 players went all in with pair of aces. typical! im pissed
    • Pasqualito
      Pasqualito
      Bronze
      Stop changing sites... just play poker...
    • terrygilham
      terrygilham
      Bronze
      im not gona change sites, im just moaning about people hittin lucky crap