cashout

• terrygilham
      terrygilham
      Bronze
      how much rake do you have to collect before you can cashout?, i started playing with titan poker but have quickly realised that pokerstars is a much better platform to play on, i would set up a separate account but im skint at the moment so i must wait untill i can cashout from titan before i can move to pokerstars.
  • 6 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      You can cashout all winning and after you clear +100$ bonus everything you have.

If you get 50$ starting capital and you have now 100$ you can cashout 50$. My suggestion you cashout after you clear +100$ bonus.
    • terrygilham
      terrygilham
      Bronze
      i dont even have $50, ive got about $40 after continous bad luck, then some stupid mistakes. then when i do get a good hand it seems someone is always hittin a river or runner runner, it really is starting to pissme off. i play well and get back to $48 and in the space of a coulple of people fishing im back dow again.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Than you can not cash out until you clear whole +100$ bonus which should be beside playing good poker your goal. I mean what is point even if you could move 50$. Is not much 150$(or even more) sounds much better doesn't?
    • terrygilham
      terrygilham
      Bronze
      yeah definitely, but that if theres 150 by the time i get there. keep gettin sucked out by idiots. and then when i should have called my little blind and accidentally folded i hit a flush on the flop and 2 players went all in with pair of aces. typical! im pissed
    • Pasqualito
      Pasqualito
      Bronze
      Stop changing sites... just play poker...
    • terrygilham
      terrygilham
      Bronze
      im not gona change sites, im just moaning about people hittin lucky crap