Hero (BB): $2.00
      UTG: $4.63
      MP: $6.31
      CO: $1.33
      BTN: $7.50
      SB: $1.68

SB posts SB $0.01, Hero posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has A:diamond: T:spade:

UTG calls $0.02, MP calls $0.02, CO calls $0.02, BTN calls $0.02, fold, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.11, 5 players) A:club: 6:spade: 3:spade:
      Hero bets $0.08, UTG raises to $0.16, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.08

Turn: ($0.43, 2 players) K:club:
      Hero checks, UTG bets $0.16, Hero calls $0.16

River: ($0.75, 2 players) Q:club:
      Hero checks, UTG bets $1.02, fold

UTG wins $0.72

Villain is unknown. On the flop against the minraise I don't think I can/should fold, considering the draws that are possible, which he could easily raise with. But then, should I just call? Raise? On the turn should I just bet for protection? I think I have a pretty clear fold on the river, but I really dislike my play in the hand, especially on the turn. What would be a better way to play the hand?
  • 2 replies
    • DrDunne
      hi TinoLaan

i think this is an ok spot to isolate the limpers. although you are OOP there is so much dead money. your plan would then be bet/fold on the flop with a pair.

as played, why call the flop raise? i don't know what weaker hands would play this way especially in an unraised pot and for that reason i think you should just bet/fold the flop. you call the flop raise and are forced to check the turn and call a crappy bet by him. same on the river and i think you would have saved yourself a lot of bb by folding the flop.

calling OOP is never good for these exact reasons :)
    • veriz
      Hello TinoLaan,

Preflop: You could easily even isolate here but it's not really must if you don't feel playing great with those mediocre hands.

As played
      Postflop: For the given odds it's still fine to Call but as you may understand that it's just a freeplay pot and might even not worth fighting over it. :)

Best Regards.