This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Poker office in London

• Gusano21
      Gusano21
      Bronze
      Hi all.

(First, sorry for my English)

About me: I'm a coach on the hispanic comunity. I play NL600+ in Pokerstars, Party and Ipoker. I'm now living in London.

Just in one month my contract is ending in my first home in London. Now I will find something else, but this time shared to improve my English faster, meet people, and pay less.

I'm looking for a flatshare in the area of Angel / Old Street / Shoreditch / Hoxton. It is the center-east London. I really like this zone. There are a lot of pubs/restaurants and very good surroundings.

With the possible arrival of three Spanish grinders, I thought to rent an office around this area to play together would be a good idea.

Advantages:

- Having a separation between home-work, which is much healthier.
      - When playing together, the motivation is multiplied and also learns very quickly.
      - The costs would be similar, as paying office (not very expensive), you don't have to find a house with a large living-room to put computers. These flats in London are scarce and expensive.
      - In your case, we could help you to improve your Spanish :)

Requirements:

- Play at least NL200. It would not make sense to share office people playing high-stakes with people playing NL50-100. It works if you are a sit&go high stakes player or an mtt player of course! Or omaha-mixed games, no problem whit this.
      - Be respectful and clean. I mean: don't put loud music, don't disturb the others while they are grinding, don't kick off the table when you lose a flip, do not leave the office like shit...

For the interested people, this is my skype: Dani.215

I will be at the forum anyway if you want to discuss here.

Greetings!
  • 8 replies