PT3 - 'Marked Hands for Review'

• MasochisticDesire
      MasochisticDesire
      Bronze
      Hi all,

I am still using PT3 and still probably only utilising 15% of what it has to offer.

My problem at the moment is;
      I 'mark a hand for review' mid session and then am losing it when I want to come back and have a second look in PT3 later on.
      Where are these 'marked hands' sent to?

Sorry for the noob Q but if someone can help me out here I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
      MD
  • 5 replies
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      A note is created for the hand when you mark it for review. It's exactly as if you create a hand note yourself saying "Marked for review".

/Johan = :f_confused:
    • MasochisticDesire
      MasochisticDesire
      Bronze
      Thanks for the responce Yohan.

I am still unclear as to where I would find the hands I marked for review in PT3.
      Sorry to be so dense but if you could spell it out step by step I would be very greatfull.
      Is there a way of searching through all hands played in a particular session?

Thanks,
      MD
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      When you are in PT3, click on the "Sessions" tab. Just above the upper window there is a drop down menu - Display "sessions by table" or "sessions by time" - select the "sessions by time".

This then displays your recent sessions ordered by their start time in the upper window and you can click on any of these sessions to access the hands played in that session via the lower window.

In the lower window all the hands played in the selected session will appear. These can be ordered in a wide number of ways by clicking on the title of any of the colums - "ammount won", "BB won", etc. The leftmost column has no title (it is very narrow and is just before the column titled "Hand #". Clicking on the tab at the top of this narrow column will bring all of the "Hands marked for review" to the top - you will see that they will all have a small "note" icon in the narrow column.

From here just double click on the hand to bring up the replayer. you can then add notes to the hand, individual players, or have the hand formatted for use in forums which allows you to copy and paste a formatted hand onto the hand review forums for others to comment on.

Hope this helps.
    • MasochisticDesire
      MasochisticDesire
      Bronze
      It most certainly does help.
      Thank-you very much.
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      No problem - I would suggest spending some time just playing around with PT3. It is an investment of time that can pay dividends later on when you have a large enough database to work with.

I have been using it for over 2 yeas and am still discovering things in there.

Have fun