Your referal website

    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.01.2008 Posts: 1,851
      Hi, anyone have website concerning pokerstrategy? How many people come to your page and how many register/pass quiz/made 15SPP/150 or I dunno SPP?

      is it profitable at all? :o) Thanks
  • 109 replies
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.01.2008 Posts: 1,851
      hello, I have an urgent problem about Reffering a friend (TaF), I!m making website about PS...

      1) so if the person registered via http://www.pokerstrategy.com/uC2KRF (my refferal link) has he to enter my PS nickname???
      2) if the person registered via the same link (my refferal link) and ENTER ANOTHER refferal NICKNAME (in the my refferal link), than who will be the refferal?
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Joined: 13.01.2008 Posts: 554
      Originally posted by Talic
      is it profitable at all?
      Seems so... :D
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Joined: 25.10.2006 Posts: 3,366
      Originally posted by Talic
      hello, I have an urgent problem about Reffering a friend (TaF), I!m making website about PS...

      1) so if the person registered via http://www.pokerstrategy.com/uC2KRF (my refferal link) has he to enter my PS nickname???
      2) if the person registered via the same link (my refferal link) and ENTER ANOTHER refferal NICKNAME (in the my refferal link), than who will be the refferal?
      1. He doesn't have to, or better, he can't enter your name.
      2. If he register via your link then there is no room to type another username.
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.01.2008 Posts: 1,851
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      Originally posted by Talic
      hello, I have an urgent problem about Reffering a friend (TaF), I!m making website about PS...

      1) so if the person registered via http://www.pokerstrategy.com/uC2KRF (my refferal link) has he to enter my PS nickname???
      2) if the person registered via the same link (my refferal link) and ENTER ANOTHER refferal NICKNAME (in the my refferal link), than who will be the refferal?
      1. He doesn't have to, or better, he can't enter your name.
      2. If he register via your link then there is no room to type another username.
      Actually I have the same problem, again and again (do you think I am morron?)

      If I send my PERSONAL REFERRAL LINK to someone (or everyone) here is still the "REFERRED BY" FIELD.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Joined: 06.03.2008 Posts: 2,410
      I am thinking about making a website! Whats the best site to make it through? It'll be in HTML format. I would be interested in speeking to someone who has a website. Just so I have a basic idea of how many referals they get. Also are your websites specifically about poker?
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.01.2008 Posts: 1,851
      Originally posted by cannell555
      I am thinking about making a website! Whats the best site to make it through? It'll be in HTML format. I would be interested in speeking to someone who has a website. Just so I have a basic idea of how many referals they get. Also are your websites specifically about poker?
      first check that your referral link is working, mine isnt............ ?( I have here the "referred by" box every and every time.. and thats money killer
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Joined: 06.03.2008 Posts: 2,410
      do you already have a site? I would like to view it if possible
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.01.2008 Posts: 1,851
      Originally posted by cannell555
      do you already have a site? I would like to view it if possible
      I was making one.. but now, I have to figure out what is with the referral link, I only hope that PS is setting new page here and they will fix it soon.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Joined: 25.10.2006 Posts: 3,366
      And whats wrong?
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.01.2008 Posts: 1,851
      Originally posted by cannell555
      do you already have a site? I would like to view it if possible
      soon I will have, make me an offer, than I maybe show you the site :P
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Joined: 20.02.2008 Posts: 6,356
      Hey Talic,

      I just checked the referral link again and it seems to be back to the old system. You shouldn't worry though - it wasn't your referral link in particular that was 'broken' it was just a general IT revamp. Your referral link should never be 'defective' for more than a day.

      Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Joined: 06.03.2008 Posts: 2,410
      Talic, are you creating your site with HTML, or a site builder application?
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.01.2008 Posts: 1,851
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hey Talic,

      I just checked the referral link again and it seems to be back to the old system. You shouldn't worry though - it wasn't your referral link in particular that was 'broken' it was just a general IT revamp. Your referral link should never be 'defective' for more than a day.

      Best regards,
      SoyCD
      If I were a guy with top rated page with about 100 registration/day I would be really angry alas.. nor am I :D

      funny thing is that through anonymouse I have the reffered by field still here.
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.01.2008 Posts: 1,851
      I figured it out...

      quite interesting

      If you HAVE PS account and click on any reffera link you will have here the "reffered by"

      If you NEVER went to PS pages before, you wil NOT have the "reffered by" box here..

      and.. why is that?
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Joined: 06.03.2008 Posts: 2,410
      cookies? I like cookies
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.01.2008 Posts: 1,851
      Originally posted by cannell555
      cookies? I like cookies
      thanks.. but did you get the sence of that? I didn't
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Joined: 06.03.2008 Posts: 2,410
      It could be your cookies, thats why the referal friend field is seen, because you've been on the site before.

      If that makes sense!
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.01.2008 Posts: 1,851
      man,.. I speak generally, Me ain't Nuts :diamond:

      first of all, not my cookies, I checked it also with other friends

      second of all

      You come to PS pages, you save the page in your browser, then next day you come to the pages, and booom - you have here the referral box, abd no money for referral.
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.01.2008 Posts: 1,851
      Originally posted by cannell555
      Talic, are you creating your site with HTML, or a site builder application?
      Dunno, probably HTML it is.. I payed someone.. it wuz cheap.. about 1/6 of my bankroll