This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Your referal website

• cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      You payed someone? wow.

Is there no chance I could see this then? I have made several sites in the past, and have good knowledge of html, so it's not to copy anything. I just fail to see how you can get loads of hits, without any additional offerings.
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555
      You payed someone? wow.

Is there no chance I could see this then? I have made several sites in the past, and have good knowledge of html, so it's not to copy anything. I just fail to see how you can get loads of hits, without any additional offerings.
      can you explain what do you mean. I didnt get single hit, the site is like 3/5 complete but alreaddy on web. I have enev free hosting, because i donk know if is much better to have paid hosting
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Well, what other info do you have on your site? Is it all poker related? Is there any info? or just the referal links?

If you aren't offering any info about the game, or anything interesting, why are people going to visit your site? are you on google?

Is it a website or a web page?
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Well, what other info do you have on your site? Is it all poker related? Is there any info? or just the referal links?

If you aren't offering any info about the game, or anything interesting, why are people going to visit your site? are you on google?

Is it a website or a web page?
      how-to register on PS and on the gaming sites with pictures, contact and little talk what poker is..

on google not yet - in progress.. it is a website
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Although I got like 3-4 visitors a day because of my videos on youtube, I don't think anyone ever registers because of it X(

http://microsuns.freehostia.com/

And yes I know its design is pretty bad, I'm looking forward to learn more CSS to make it look good
    • sm9ai
      sm9ai
      Bronze
      I have a site about free poker offers.

It has several offers so I probably cannot post it here? but it gets around 30-50 visits a day and of those visits around 10% sign up.

Its been running for about a year now and my stats are as follows:

0-4 405
      5-14 13
      15-99 80
      100-4999 52
      > 4999 4

State Friends
      Total 554
      Validated 503
      Passed quiz challenge 243
      $50 seed capital received 142

Total From Poker Strategy in a year: $2500, probably about the same from other sites as well.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      sm9ai, do you have msn or skype? I would like to see this site if possible. Very nice stats!
    • sm9ai
      sm9ai
      Bronze
      Send me an email
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Ok i'll send an email in a few hours as i'm off out now. You can deleted your email address if you want. I have saved it!

Thx!
      Stiev
    • thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      op
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      I have a small idea.. just thinking about it..
      It's about one of the most visited sites(actually it's the biggest torrent portal in Bulgaria) and it has 5 million impressions/day.
      For one week, the price will be like 500-550$ - and I could post a pokerstrategy banner with my referral link. It's not cheap but this is ENORMOUS traffic.
      Maybe if I thought about that just a month ago, I would do it while the summer frenzy was running - then it would definitely be + investment(I would have got those 222$ for sure and if I had been lucky I could win another 1100$ from the raffle).

But now I cannot be absolutely sure, I regret about not thinking about it earlier :(

May try it some day though. If I happen to cash in a tournament for over 500$ I could invest in this. I will get at least a part of my money back if not win.
    • sm9ai
      sm9ai
      Bronze
      Hi,

email sent titled - Poker Website (poker strategy forums)

Thanks

Matt
    • sm9ai
      sm9ai
      Bronze
      Ok i'll send an email in a few hours as i'm off out now. You can deleted your email address if you want. I have saved it!

Thx!
      Stiev
      Sorry, I haven't received you email yet.
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sm9ai

Thx!
      Stiev
      Sorry, I haven't received you email yet.
      send me the link also, thanks :)
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      AHH. I did sent it. Can you mail me? and try that! thx.
    • thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      I just made a website also-- anyone want to check it out? I just started mine yesterday
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      send the link to me. email above
    • thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      How do you get your site on google?
    • AgentSix
      AgentSix
      Bronze
      Very good