This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Your referal website

• Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      btw. my pages. In Czech :D

http://poker-kapital-zdarma.ic.cz/

http://poker-kapital-zdarma.ic.cz/
    • dewler
      dewler
      Bronze
      actually I had a website about PS, yes it was profitable (:
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      thedahl, nice site btw. Had any referals yet? On google?
    • tuktukbkk
      tuktukbkk
      Bronze
      The reason I have decided to join this thread is because Im promoting a new idea attached to pokerstrategy and to the Tell-a-friend model. I call it the tuktuk model :)

Basically what I have decided to do, as a way of promoting pokerstrategy and of course ask for people to join using my link, is that Im giving back 50% of the TAF money i.e. from the $100 we could get Im giving back $50, so they actually can get $200 instead of only the $150 in case they decide to register on their own. I believe that for pokerstrategy there shouldnt be any issue as they will always get their benefits and for me is a way of guarante that people that become aware of pokerstrategy through my blog actually use me as their referral.

Well Im not sure if can post my blog here but it is also not to difficult to find my nickname and my blog on google.

Looking forward to receive your feedback and comments.
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      and how get the pages on google? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    • thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      Hey guys. You get on google by registering with google and/or getting many backlinks from other websites. Doing things such as link exchanges etc. helps you out. Also, getting a sitemap will allow google to see you much better and more accurately.

BTW: My site has been up for a couple of weeks now and no money-making referrals yet. If you would like me to link exchange with your site tell me and I'll link exchange with anyone at PokerStrategy.
      My site is: taken out because the admin politely asked me to :)
      I hope it is alright to post my site so people can give me hints-- I am not trying to take advantage of the PS forums.
    • tuktukbkk
      tuktukbkk
      Bronze
      Well considering that everybody is leaving their blog link I might as well just do the same - http://tuktukbkk.blogspot.com - look for my previous post for more information on what you will find on my blog

If pokerstrategy moderators feel that I shouldnt then Im sure they will edit this post.

Good luck (strategy!) at the tables!
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      nice blog, tuktukbkk! Actually I happned to visit your blog long time ago when surfing internet.

Keep up the good work!
    • thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      How did you increase your ranking on google so well tuk?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thedahl
      How did you increase your ranking on google so well tuk?
      As I can see, his blog still hasn't been ranked by Google yet.
    • thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      Haha oh I see- a better question would be:
      How did you get so many members?

And for thunderbird (if you have any knowledge in this department):
      How to you improve your google page-rank? I mean I know you need to get backlinks and all but is there anything else? And do you think PokerStrategy could open up a 'links' page to help its members promote their websites which have to do with PokerStrategy?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      First, get as many backlinks as you can. Once your site has been ranked, try to have as much 'original content' as possible that will push up your ranking.

Regarding the link page, I don't think it's possible.
    • thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      Alright. Is it good to have backlinks even if they aren't relevant to your website? -- and why don't you think it would be possible? I mean if you think about it- it would overall make everyone more money- and it is free to add links.

Links on PS -> Higher rank of PS -> Higher ranks of its affiliates -> More money for affiliates -> More money for PS

:) A win-win-win
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      The fact is that it doesn't help your site ranking if you have your link added on a page with tons of links to other websites even though that page has a high PR. You know what I mean?
    • thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      Oh is that right. Then in order to get a high PR or even to get a PR you must:
      - Get tonnes of backlinks
      - Original content (to move up)
      Anything else :P

PS: Please check out my site and tell me what you think I should improve on :)

I love advice (L)
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      well, I think it'll be better if you can add more things to your site, such as reviews, information, etc., Don't make your site just a banner farm or a site with affiliate links only. Most big affiliates are ones providing their visitors with lots of additonal information besides the tracking links. :)

P.S.: Please remove your website link. Unfortunately it's against our rules to post a website with affiliate links.
    • tuktukbkk
      tuktukbkk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56
      nice blog, tuktukbkk! Actually I happned to visit your blog long time ago when surfing internet.

Keep up the good work!
      Dear thunderbird56,

Thanks for your feedback! It was really good to know that 1 of the pokerstrategy moderators have seen my blog and actually like it! This is my first experience with sites or blogs but I decided to keep it simple.
      The idea I had is beneficial for both pokerstrategy and me so I guess this could be the beginning of a long term partnership :)
      One question if I wanna to talk in more detail with some of the pokerstrategy owners/managers what is the best way to do it? Send a ticket? Go as an external user and send a email? Or can you do me a big favour and ask someone to contact me by email?

Looking forward to receive your reply!

Best regards
    • thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      tuk, are you trying to say you want a link exchange with PS? Thats what I want.
    • tuktukbkk
      tuktukbkk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thedahl
      tuk, are you trying to say you want a link exchange with PS? Thats what I want.
      Dear thedahl,

How does that link exchange work? How could we benefit from that? Also could you please send me your blog on a private message? Just for comparison :)

Tks & Brgds,
      Tuk
    • thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      We could benefit from it by having Google rank us higher (or at all). The more backlinks you get (other places linking to your site) the more google likes you. PokerStrategy is loved by Google and therefore if they link to our sites it would help us drastically.

I need your e-mail to send you the blog. You can't send PM's on this site.

TheDahl