$88.54
      MP2:
      $39.91
      MP3:
      $29.14
      CO:
      $50.67

Preflop: Hero is BU with A, A.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $1.50, CO calls $1.50, Hero raises to $4.50, 2 folds, MP3 calls $3.00, CO calls $3.00.

Flop: ($14.25) Q, 6, 5 (3 players)
      MP3 checks, CO checks, Hero bets $10.50, MP3 folds, CO calls $10.50.

Turn: ($35.25) 4 (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero checks.

River: ($35.25) 2 (2 players)
      CO bets $15.00, Hero calls $15.00.

Final Pot: $65.25.

OR is unk, second is 41/14 after 50 hands.

pre: I know it should be 5,50 - 6 but considering loose player in a pot I didn't want to push him out too often assuming he will make a lot missplays after flop.

flop: would you call his push? is sizing ok?

turn: ??

river: ??
  • 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello tolari,

Preflop: Why do you 3bet so small? :f_cry: Loose player & push off the hand, doesn't really go together. :P

As played
      Flop: No, I would not Call a push vs CO stack cause he had decent odds to set-mine against you and nor I don't really know much about him. His Call/Call range will be more often a lot of those PPs. And lets not forget, it's still ZOOM poker where people mainly set-mine.
      Turn: Check behind, couple of draws complete.

As played
      River: I'd just fold it, whilst we don't beat that much, a lot of draws got there and not sure if this guy even block-bets with Qx.

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Sicksick again I was thinking differently ;(

1) We can bet turn vs Qx, he is a fish and has a lot of them. We have a redraw and we also block flushes.

2) Why can't he bet QK like that OTR? I would have called for those odds :rolleyes:

Tolari, what did he have?
    • tolari
      tolari
      Black
      he had a flush, but a weird one - K6s so he has tons of QX
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Sicksick again I was thinking differently ;(

1) We can bet turn vs Qx, he is a fish and has a lot of them. We have a redraw and we also block flushes.

2) Why can't he bet QK like that OTR? I would have called for those odds :rolleyes:

Tolari, what did he have?
      If we are betting we are anyways getting just 1 street value, whilst if we bet then we have to Bet/Fold. :)

Why can't have KQ? Cause practically everything got there and I doubt that we going to face that many block-bets instead this guy if he was passive then he continues being passive on the river as well cause he also knows that he ain't gonna get called from a lot worse.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      If we are betting we are anyways getting just 1 street value, whilst if we bet then we have to Bet/Fold.

I know we probably get 1 more street but isn't it better to get our value on the turn. At least Qx can call here before the board gets too ugly. He can also call with something like K :spade: X

I don't really see why it's a problem to Bet/fold.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      If we are betting we are anyways getting just 1 street value, whilst if we bet then we have to Bet/Fold.

I know we probably get 1 more street but isn't it better to get our value on the turn. At least Qx can call here before the board gets too ugly. He can also call with something like K :spade: X

I don't really see why it's a problem to Bet/fold.
      And why? Whilst we could easily just reevaluate the river ourselves and even if he has flush there the flush could pay with whole stack on the river if we do still hit. :) Nor the pot ain't super small on the turn that the sizing has to be very good but which I wouldn't do cause I just don't see him being stupid enough whilst he is rather unknown for me.