[NL2-NL10] NL5SH Zoom. K7o on BB 2 limpers.

• DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Poker Stars $5.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BTN: $5.00
      SB: $5.24
      Hero (BB): $5.00
      UTG: $5.57
      MP: $11.54
      CO: $8.59

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is BB with 7 :diamond: K :spade:
      2 folds, CO calls $0.05, 1 fold, SB calls $0.03, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.15) T :club: 9 :diamond: 2 :diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, CO bets $0.05, SB calls $0.05, Hero folds

Turn: ($0.25) J :diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, CO checks

River: ($0.25) 2 :club: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.30, CO calls $0.30

This is my standard line with quite a large number of hands that I don't want to play out of position. I guess this is really a range and move question;

1) What range do you ISO with here.

2) Are you ever making a move (you can consider opponent types) in this spot with a hand like K7o.

If we have a certain sort of opponent it seems to me that it may be profitable to make some "move" here, by for example, making a minraise which 'entitles' you or in other words makes it easier for you to take down the pot postflop with a cbet.

For the record, I'm definately not a fan of betting postflop as in my experience people will call with a little piece of anything and hand strength changes in a really weird way.
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

being oop I would raise JTs+, 66+, QT+- ip my isolation raise would likely be 40%-50% (basically any hands that would open on the BU if it would folded to me)- on that coordinated board it is better just to c/f. If board were 24Tss then I think leading or c/r would be better option, but here there are just too many hands that would not like to fold

best regards,
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      nice, so you don't raise pre but do attack some freeplay boards that come down. Good to know!