Deposit via Skrill?

• 6 replies
    • badbeatnotilt
      badbeatnotilt
      Silver
      I believe that skrill is available on the online page of your account and not on the client, yes, dumb but anyways.
      Go to :
      My page > unibet acc settings (opens web page) > make a deposit (choose skrill)

Gl
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by badbeatnotilt
      I believe that skrill is available on the online page of your account and not on the client, yes, dumb but anyways.
      Go to :

Gl
      This is correct and thank you badbeatnotilt!

Have you managed to get sorted then gxtwo?

Regards,
      Gary
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Originally posted by badbeatnotilt
      Go to :

Gl
      This is correct and thank you badbeatnotilt!

Have you managed to get sorted then gxtwo?

Regards,
      Gary
      yes that done the trick! thanks a lot badbeat! :D

unfortunately, I need to go through an ID check before i can transfer the funds to poker moneyz :( This was after i tried transfering them and kept getting an annoying "transfer limit exceeded" error!

Wish it just told me i had to do that, rather than keep me in a loop of trying to transfer the nontransferable :(

kinda sucks as i was wanting to grind today :( But ohwell, yet to have a smooth and easy roll transfer
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey gxtwo,

I also had a similar check with Unibet within the last six weeks. IMO, it's better to get these things out of the way before starting off as it means you don't have to wait when you are withdrawing your funds when that time comes around :)

Gary
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Decided to just withdraw the money due to the fact that;

a) the picture i have of my ID is unacceptable as not all corners are visible, yet every other site i send it to is fine.

and

b) i don't have access to a camera or scanner.

I thought it would just be easier to withdraw the money and put it on titan or some other site.

But im getting an error trying to withdraw, guess i still need to send the ID to withdraw :rage:

so pissed off with the site. almost a weeks worth of grinding gone, woohoo :f_mad:
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Had the experience of verifying my account too.

You guys should learn that it's best to get your account verified before depositing (you'll still have to do it someday, at latest when you want to withdraw, not that good).

And if they say that it is not necessary save that email or conservation somewhere safe and throw it at them if they block your account unexpectedly.

I only trust stars to be quick with verification, otherwise do it first thing after signing up.